Great little B&B centrally located near the center of town. The room was very nice; it had a gas fireplace, roomy bathroom and a comfortable bed. There's plenty of parking on the street and behind the hotel. We really enjoyed their happy hour where they served wine, cheeses and a few other treats. It's also a great to chat with the other guests in front of the large fireplace. The front desk (Elliot) was very friendly and helpful; he gave us lots of information about the area. He helped us pick a restaurant for dinner and made reservations for us! Overall an excellent experience- I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and luxuriously cozy, Lavender, a Napa Valley bed and breakfast hotel, combines the warm colors of Provence with contemporary design elements to create a vibrant setting that blends old and new. A lovely heritage home is the centerpiece of the inn's four buildings; the warmth of its wraparound porch is echoed in the enclosed veranda where breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Lavender - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA