“Good for a quick breakfast/lunch”
Review of Yountville Deli

Yountville Deli
Ranked #15 of 29 Restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
New York
“Good for a quick breakfast/lunch”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Great place for grab breakfast/lunch - inexpensive with lots of variety.

• Visited August 2011

London, United Kingdom
“This sandwich changed my life.”
Reviewed May 12, 2011

I honestly cannot describe to you how amazing the sandwiches from this place are. Stacked high with all kinds of meat, cheese and condiments, you can have it made completely to your own specifications for a mere $7. Bouchon Bakery charges twice this much and the food is bland/boring. I would pay any money to have one of their sandwiches shipped over to London so I could relive that taste sensation once again. Go here. Go just for the sandwiches. They are incredible. Over and out.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Alexandra M
Miami
“Perfection in a picnic box”
Reviewed September 19, 2010

When planning our trip to Napa, we were trying to find a place that allowed us to order ahead and had everything we needed all packed up and ready to go. A winery suggested the Deli to us and we were NOT disappointed. Lewis and Bea went above and beyond! I cannot thank them enough for their professionalism and kindness and of course, their fantastic work. The sandwiches were made to order, packed in a green box, with pasta salad and a cookie (get the cookie---trust me!!!), along with cutlery and napkins.

This is a small place, located in the heart of Yountville. They are A+ and I highly recommend them if you intend to have a picnic. Superb and affordable!