“Excellent start to our wine tour!”
Review of Jessup Cellars

Jessup Cellars
Ranked #3 of 44 things to do in Yountville
More attraction details
Owner description: In the town of Yountville.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Jessup Cellars was the first stop on our wine tour in Napa so it wasn't crowded. Although I have heard that it does get pretty busy in the afternoon. Bay was was working behind the counter and was extremely informative and hilarious! It was a small setting so each customer got great individual attention. Since it was my first time on a tour in Napa I didn't have anything to compare Jessup Cellars to. After visiting 4 other wineries that day I wish Jessup's was last. It the best experience of the day!The wine was amazing as well! We even debated going back there the next day but we ran out of time. Don't miss Jessup Cellar!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had so much fun at this winery stop. The energy of the people who work here was very cool and Bay had all of us laughing. The wine was fabulous, proof was in the bottles we took home. Definitely recommend stopping here if you are out exploring wine country.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was our first vineyard stop in napa through Country Wine Tours, it was unexpected because there were no vines. The experience you get wine tasting here is so personal that you forget there is no vineyard to look at, it really was great. They sit you down to talk to you about all their wines, a great cheese plate is ready at your table. Each tasting is really a pour and after they tell you about the wine they let you sit and enjoy yourself while you talk about what you are tasting. I did not feel rushed at all. We were able to enjoy all of the artwork, the place is more like a gallery.

I recommend you stop while you are in Yountville, its right in the heart of the town. It will be worth it.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had a tasting with Dan Robson and I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful man! He loves his job, he's passionate about wine and it shows. His customer service skills are exceptional. This trip was a college graduation gift to my daughter. This was her first time in Napa and every tasting we attended after this one paled in comparison. The wine was fantastic, not overpriced and we learned a lot from Dan. When I'm in Napa I will definitely go back to Jessup.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went to Jessup due to a friend's recommendation. It was Memorial Day Weekend, so everywhere was crowded. It didn't seem to affect our service at Jessup though. The guy pouring was great. He was fun and able to help everyone. The wine was really good. I would definitely go back.