“When a Cafe rises above the rest”
Review of Napa Style Cafe

Napa Style Cafe
Ranked #24 of 29 Restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: American
Sonoma Wine Country
“When a Cafe rises above the rest”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Stopped in close to noon time on a Sunday. Perfect weather, we sat outdoors and shared their brisket sandwich, along with a fresh spinach salad. Homemade cookie for dessert. Finest brisket ever. Why? Tender beef married to a perfect sauce with a subtle cherry fruit accent. The quality of the cuisine and the cheerful energy of Jillian who took our order was nonpareil. The surrounding courtyard and shops are a colorful setting of flowers and vines and putting green quality grass. You'll want to stand and linger after a perfect repast.

• Visited March 2013

Sonoma County, California
“Simple Quick lunch in Yountville”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Terrific sandwiches, panini's and salads to be enjoyed on their patio. Fresh ingredients, non-stuffy, casual but delicious.

Visited February 2013
“espresso”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

i was looking for a good coffe in Napa ...here we are....nice people ,nice service and very interesting mix of coffes.

Visited February 2013
Davis, CA
“I do not like being lied to”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We were on our way back home out of the Napa Valley on New Years Day and wanted to get two salads to go. We stopped at Napa Style knowing there was a cafe. Arrived at 2:40 and no one was in the cafe so asked if I could order from the cafe. I was told it was already closed. I continued to walk around looking to buy some things in Napa Style and saw some one in the kitchen preparing a salad. This was at 2:58 and i asked if i could ordered two salads. He looked up at the clock and said we close at three and then told me thy were officially closed. I then put all the things I was going to buy down and walked out. I will never again walk in this place nor eat at any of their restaurants. I guess everyone just wanted to go home.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Chiili
Los Angeles Area
“Sandwiches to Go”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We were ready to drive back to Los Angeles and needed "roadie food". These sandwiches were amazing! Turkey with all the trimmings and Tuna, Italian style. We couldn't even finish them... had half on the road and half when we got home. A treat after a long drive!

Visited November 2012