“Sandwiches to Go” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Los Angeles Area
“Sandwiches to Go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

We were ready to drive back to Los Angeles and needed "roadie food". These sandwiches were amazing! Turkey with all the trimmings and Tuna, Italian style. We couldn't even finish them... had half on the road and half when we got home. A treat after a long drive!

Visited November 2012

San Francisco
“Great quick food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I gave this 5 stars for a specific reason. The sandwiches were great and the service was very nice. It was a perfect day outside so we sat in the patio area and enjoyed ourselves. The next part is what stood out as exceptional. We ordered our food, wine, and bottles of water. It came out to about $55. We sat and waited and I noticed that we may have been waiting for a little longer than others. We weren't in a hurry and I'm not the type to be horrible to service/hospitality staff so I went in and politely mentioned that we had not received our food yet but we weren't in rush. I gave the woman my order number and she said it will be right out. When she delivered the food she apologized for the delay and asked for my card to refund the charges. Se did not ask if we wanted a refund (which would have been silly), she asked directly for my card because she WANTED to refund my money. I didn't ask for a refund, I did not expect a refund, and I never dreamed we needed a refund for a little longer wait than normal. I thought that was such a great gesture and done in great taste that her attitude alone will make us return many times. We live fairly close and go to the valley often and were really impressed with the food and the service. Thank you for knowing how to run a business and having a great attitude.

Visited November 2012
Mount Vernon, Illinois
“Must try,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I would really suggest this place. The panini's are great. Try the meatball I liked it and my wife had the spicy chicken both were excellent. Service was very fast and a pleasant setting, we sat outside on the patio.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Benny1965
s f bay area
“Hurley's Restaurant, Bouchon, MIchael C. + Bistro Jeantry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Hurley's is awesome. Their meneu is varied which is quite excellent. Bob makes sure all his customers are happy campers. It's a favorite of ours in this area along with the fine service & exc. wine list.

Bouchon's Bakery and Eatery are excellent too. How can I say, Yountville doesn't have a bad restaurant up there.

Check out NapaStyle, Michael C. smaller gift shop place as our friend Tim is the Chef there.

• Visited May 2012
midwest
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

Thought I was in Europe when I entered. Lovely little place. Great wine and food. Don't miss it. A great place to refresh after visiting vinyards all day.

Visited June 2012