First and foremost my heart and sympathy goes out to ALL THE PEOPLE of downtown napa, the many areas within napa valley, yountville and any other area impacted by the unprecedented uncontrollable earthquake that occurred this past weekend while I was a guest here for the 6th time in 4 years and travelled across the country to do so. I only have reviewed once prior (see my 12/10/12) as I don't feel a review is needed unless there is something extraordinary positive or negative to mention and this time it is fully warranted
Let me make a few points clear:
1) The hotel and resort are 100% in aesthetically beautiful and physical shape as they have always been even after the magnitude of the earthquake and this is a testament to its construction etc
2) The operations were never discontinued except for a few hours Sunday. This is due to the selflessness and dedication and desire of the staff to delay their own personal disaster and recovery cleanup to come to the hotel at 4 AM and work tirelessly to take care of any cleanup and recovery needed in the kitchen and bar areas so that guests could have "complimentary" I might add breakfast of which I did not participate and operations were fully resumed by 430 PM that same day again after a monumental uncontrollable weather event. This clearly shows the efforts the staff from the gm on down will go to provide the best guest experience possible!!!
3) As I departed yesterday ALL the amazing restaurants in the nearby area are fully operational and all the amazing winery experiences to have are 100% and waiting for you to enjoy as much as I do
So in closing thanks to the entire BARDESSONO staff for their dedication to put the guest experience above all including their personal sacrifices made during such an uncontrollable weather event, and to all out there with "hesitation" or "doubt" about visiting I would immediately rest assured that BARDESSONO is one of the safest places and has one of the most dedicated group of staff members willing to ensure the best possible guest experience you could under any circumstance including uncontrollable weather as just shown to me
If you are able to you need to visit as soon as possible
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green, luxurious and peaceful, Bardessono is a Napa Valley hotel and spa experience unlike any other. Nestled in the heart of Yountville, California our hotel is exceptional by nature. We offer a mindful approach to living the good life and provide a meaningful exchange between the traveler and the host. Our pledge is to care for an uncommon set of priorities in order to create a connected and insightful experience of our guests. Our menu at Lucy Restaurant and Bar offers "field-to-fork" garden-inspired cuisine and spirited libations. Our spa treatments are designed around the needs of the season. Let your story unfold, one indulgence at a time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA