We had a girls weekend at Bardessono and really loved it. Especially nice to be able to walk around Yountville to all the amazing restaurants- we never had to drive! All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall we felt very well taken care of and pampered. The architecture and landscaping are really beautiful too.
The rooms were modern, clean, spacious and nicely furnished. Comfortable beds, linens and pillows. Great closet/bathrooms. I liked the automatic shades. The little patio you get is walled which is nice for privacy but you really have no view of anything. Small complaints would be the water pressure in the shower was really bad. And the poured concrete floors in the bedroom made the space feel too cold- there were beautiful wood floors in the bathroom and it would have been nice to have them in the bedroom. We had a room close to the road and it was a little noisy with delivery trucks and loud people- all 3 nights it sounded like someone was having a party outside our room until about midnight. Room service breakfast was excellent and so was the food at Lucy for lunch. I loved the water provided in glass milk jars. Especially at turndown with lemon or orange in it.
We got massages and facials at the spa and both treatments were excellent. I had a prenatal massage and the lady did an amazing job. Keep in mind it is not a really great spa for ambiance- it is very small and very basic but the treatments were great. I think they prefer to do most services in your room.
It was too cold to use the pool but the views from the pool deck were lovely and it looked like a fun place to relax.
My major complaint would be the gym needs to be improved. It is really too small with not enough machines or equipment. One morning when all 4 of us wanted to work out, we had to go to the gym in town that they have an arrangement with. That place was so old and dirty with really dated machines- I was really surprised they would send hotel guests there.
Overall I would love to go back but would love it if they enlarged the spa and gym facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green, luxurious and peaceful, Bardessono is a Napa Valley hotel and spa experience unlike any other. Nestled in the heart of Yountville, California our hotel is exceptional by nature. We offer a mindful approach to living the good life and provide a meaningful exchange between the traveler and the host. Our pledge is to care for an uncommon set of priorities in order to create a connected and insightful experience of our guests. Our menu at Lucy Restaurant and Bar offers "field-to-fork" garden-inspired cuisine and spirited libations. Our spa treatments are designed around the needs of the season. Let your story unfold, one indulgence at a time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA