The BF and I stayed here for two night for our anniversary, and it was the most relaxing experience. We were here from a Monday night thru Wednesday, so it was fairly quiet while we were here. They gave us each a glass of wine when we checked in, and they also brought us a small bottle of champagne to celebrate our anniversary.
I definitely recommend the steam spa suite. That is what we were upgraded to on the house since we only booked the cheapest room they had (spa suite). I didn't think the outdoor shower would make a difference when we booked the room, but that was the best feature! The BF and I both used that outdoor shower everyday! We loved it even more than the regular shower. You can adjust the temperature of the water and it has amazing pressure. The large soaking tub was also amazing. I brought my own bath bombs from Lush with me to use in the tub and I probably took a bath every day. The tub is self drying, so after it's drained, the jets from the bottom will blow air out. I did not even know that was what was happening until I looked at some Yelp reviews after my trip. I kept thinking the tub was malfunctioning!!
The pool is great, even though it didn't seem like it was heated. The BF and I went up there early in the morning and expected a warm pool since the staff told us it was heated. It was cold enough that you just had to jump in and squeal before your body adjust. When we went back later in the afternoon it was still fairly quiet.
The hotel is in a central location that allows you to walk every where. And if you need, the hotel can give you a ride to your restaurant reservations. The best part is that Bardessono is right across the street from Bouchon Bakery!
All the staff we came across were incredibly nice and I can not wait to return! BTW, if you have an electric car, they do have two charging stations for them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green, luxurious and peaceful, Bardessono is a Napa Valley hotel and spa experience unlike any other. Nestled in the heart of Yountville, California our hotel is exceptional by nature. We offer a mindful approach to living the good life and provide a meaningful exchange between the traveler and the host. Our pledge is to care for an uncommon set of priorities in order to create a connected and insightful experience of our guests. Our menu at Lucy Restaurant and Bar offers "field-to-fork" garden-inspired cuisine and spirited libations. Our spa treatments are designed around the needs of the season. Let your story unfold, one indulgence at a time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA