We spent 2 nights here on our vacation at Napa Valley. It was the right choice we picked Bardessono. The staff are lovely and very help full. The room is spacious as well as the baht room. Our room has a large balcony but too bad there is no view here so we did use it. Yountville area is great. We can walked around with many good restaurants.
The hotel also has bike for us to borrow which we took out for an hour. It was very nice. We did not have a chance to try Lucy, the restaurant there. But I am not it is good as I saw many people are dine there.
It was a very nice hotel and we will love to come back again. This time is a little bit too short, 2 nights surely not enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green, luxurious and peaceful, Bardessono is a Napa Valley hotel and spa experience unlike any other. Nestled in the heart of Yountville California our hotel is exceptional by nature. We offer a mindful approach to living the good life and provide a meaningful exchange between the traveler and the host. Our pledge is to care for an uncommon set of priorities in order to create a connected and insightful experience of our guests. Our menu at Lucy Restaurant and Bar offers "field-to-fork" garden-inspired cuisine and spirited libations. Our spa treatments are designed around the needs of the season. Let your story unfold, one indulgence at a time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA