We love our special hotels and this one is just that; superb! LEED certified, super clean and friendly staff made our stay memorable. I will not stay anywhere else when I visit wine country-they even let us use their eco-friendly Lexus. Concierge was more than helpful for our first visit to the area. The rooms were spectacular...floor to ceiling glass enclosed toilet and shower. Large bath tub, dual vanities, back patio and their own, self-bottled water in old school style milk bottles. The pool offered small and large sized plastic water bottles personalized with Bardessono logo-very chic. Pool bar, but not the kind you find in Vegas. Great food and you pay for it but this is the place where you go to enjoy the special things in life...and should be willing to pay for them. Everything about this hotel is unique; from the multi button bidet's to all the eco friendly ways to get service on the fly. The architecture is zen like with reclaimed wood, brick, slab concrete, lots of glass, high ceilings and stone.The tranquil energy of the place is very peaceful inclusive of hammock, garden, streams and spa. A must experience if you are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA