“This hotel was amazing. Walking in, the service, the flow and the beauty of the space = RELAX.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bardessono

Bardessono
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Yountville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

The hotel was beautiful! I think they had the space planned with a feng shui expert as I never completely decompress and here we did. The service was great and my husband can't stop raving about the fact that they had delicious, FREE bottled water in the room :)

We were thrilled!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

This place came really close to the above question. Great, top notch staff. All very friendly and helpful. When I posted pictures my friends thought we rented a house. It has everything but a kitchen, so pretty close. The whole property is beautiful and has the best pool/terrace area I have ever seen. A couple things besides the price that kept this from getting 5 stars.
- The phone calls to the front desk and spa were not answered more than they were.
- The ac unit is loud when it clicks on and off and is harder to set and change than needs to be.
- There is very little sound deadening from the outside. The area is very quieit, so not a huge issue, but we did hear maids and maintance crews outside a couple mornings.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank co2il
Palo Alto, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2011

My now fiance and I spent a weekend at Bardessono and we are still raving about the service the hotel staff provided. It was hands down the best hotel experience I have ever had, and as a consultant, I have stayed in many hotels. Hillary Walsh and Camille from guest services were fabulous, from helping set up the room as we needed to making restaurant reservations. They were always cheerful and unbelievably helpful. Joe and Jad were also amazingly helpful in what they were willing to do. With my proposal on Friday and a few hiccups, they went above and beyond to make everything perfect. The staff delivered for us something that I could never have imagined. It was a truly amazing experience and one that I wonder if we'll experience from a hotel staff team ever again. I want to congratulate them for their outstanding job. I will definitely be staying there again.

Room Tip: The Tufa Suite was truly amazing. Great layout and lots of sunlight. Be sure to visit the pool late...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank pkadakia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

Our stay at the Bardessono Hotel and Spa was simply wonderful! Beautiful architecture (LEED certified too), superb valet guys whom are always courteous and friendly, great room suite designs where you can get in-room spa treatments, best location in the wine country (less than 8-10 miles to majority of the places we visited which included Domaine Carneros, Morimoto in downtown Napa, Quintessa, etc) closer to the wineries we love (eg Cakebread, Jarvis, Opus One, Robert Mondavi, etc). The cost of the hotel per night is a bit high but we had wanted a hotel or rather a stay that wasnt a typical bed and breakfast country style inn... with a bit of a modern touch. This hotel, despite the price factor, would make you feel restored and pampered. We would recommend this hotel to others - no doubt about it!

• Stayed July 2011
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank eshopgirl
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

This was our first time staying in the Napa Valley and we are glad that we heeded the the outstanding reviews from Trip Advisor. The concierge was very helpful in assisting us with planning our trip in regards to tours, restaurant recommendations, and spa services. The rooms were spacious. My wife loved the outdoor patio area where we ate breakfast every morning. Great location to all the restaurants in Yountville. We also ate at the hotel restaurant one night and the meal, service, and atmospher were exceptional. If you have the chance you should spend some time at the pool which has plenty of seating and spectacular views. We definately plan to return to the Bardessano our next time in Napa. Truly a great vacation.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank FromthebootPA
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

Bardessono is a Napa gem. Tucked into the modest looking town of Yountville, this hotel exceeded our expectations as a quiet and relaxing resort. We were greeted immediately by friendly and attentive staff, eager to make our stay stress free and relaxing. From the wine offering at the front desk, to the personal tour of our room and amenities, we felt well taken care of immediately. The room was fantastic, equipped with state of the art shades and my favorite - a his/hers closet and sink space! My favorite part of the property was my walk to my room each morning and night, with gorgeous gardening and waterfalls. The pool was also really nice, set on the 2nd floor with a panoramic view of the mountains and friendly staff eager to cater to our every need. We did not make reservations at the restaurant, but will likely next time we return, but I can say the bartender made me the BEST cappuccino I've ever had in the lounge. (I drink a lot of cappuccino!) Overall, the place exceeding our expectations and we WILL return. It was quiet and beautiful, I cannot wait to return! P.S. You get free bike rentals with your stay, and they even equip your borrowed bike with a bottle of ice water before you leave!

Room Tip: 2nd floor would be awesome since your patio would have a view. We didn't b/c we were on the floo...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LGCbus
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

We looked for a relaxing spa-like setting to spend our time in Napa. We were blown away at the location and the service. The suites are beautiful and spacious. We simply did not want to leave.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank 1401travelers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yountville
Hotel Yountville
Andaz Napa
Andaz Napa
#3 of 30 in Napa
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,869 reviews

Been to Bardessono? Share your experiences!