“The best hotel experience I have ever had”
Review of Bardessono

Bardessono
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Yountville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 15, 2011

My now fiance and I spent a weekend at Bardessono and we are still raving about the service the hotel staff provided. It was hands down the best hotel experience I have ever had, and as a consultant, I have stayed in many hotels. Hillary Walsh and Camille from guest services were fabulous, from helping set up the room as we needed to making restaurant reservations. They were always cheerful and unbelievably helpful. Joe and Jad were also amazingly helpful in what they were willing to do. With my proposal on Friday and a few hiccups, they went above and beyond to make everything perfect. The staff delivered for us something that I could never have imagined. It was a truly amazing experience and one that I wonder if we'll experience from a hotel staff team ever again. I want to congratulate them for their outstanding job. I will definitely be staying there again.

Room Tip: The Tufa Suite was truly amazing. Great layout and lots of sunlight. Be sure to visit the pool late...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pkadakia
Write a ReviewReviews (1,337)

Reviewed July 9, 2011

Our stay at the Bardessono Hotel and Spa was simply wonderful! Beautiful architecture (LEED certified too), superb valet guys whom are always courteous and friendly, great room suite designs where you can get in-room spa treatments, best location in the wine country (less than 8-10 miles to majority of the places we visited which included Domaine Carneros, Morimoto in downtown Napa, Quintessa, etc) closer to the wineries we love (eg Cakebread, Jarvis, Opus One, Robert Mondavi, etc). The cost of the hotel per night is a bit high but we had wanted a hotel or rather a stay that wasnt a typical bed and breakfast country style inn... with a bit of a modern touch. This hotel, despite the price factor, would make you feel restored and pampered. We would recommend this hotel to others - no doubt about it!

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank eshopgirl
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This was our first time staying in the Napa Valley and we are glad that we heeded the the outstanding reviews from Trip Advisor. The concierge was very helpful in assisting us with planning our trip in regards to tours, restaurant recommendations, and spa services. The rooms were spacious. My wife loved the outdoor patio area where we ate breakfast every morning. Great location to all the restaurants in Yountville. We also ate at the hotel restaurant one night and the meal, service, and atmospher were exceptional. If you have the chance you should spend some time at the pool which has plenty of seating and spectacular views. We definately plan to return to the Bardessano our next time in Napa. Truly a great vacation.

2  Thank FromthebootPA
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Bardessono is a Napa gem. Tucked into the modest looking town of Yountville, this hotel exceeded our expectations as a quiet and relaxing resort. We were greeted immediately by friendly and attentive staff, eager to make our stay stress free and relaxing. From the wine offering at the front desk, to the personal tour of our room and amenities, we felt well taken care of immediately. The room was fantastic, equipped with state of the art shades and my favorite - a his/hers closet and sink space! My favorite part of the property was my walk to my room each morning and night, with gorgeous gardening and waterfalls. The pool was also really nice, set on the 2nd floor with a panoramic view of the mountains and friendly staff eager to cater to our every need. We did not make reservations at the restaurant, but will likely next time we return, but I can say the bartender made me the BEST cappuccino I've ever had in the lounge. (I drink a lot of cappuccino!) Overall, the place exceeding our expectations and we WILL return. It was quiet and beautiful, I cannot wait to return! P.S. You get free bike rentals with your stay, and they even equip your borrowed bike with a bottle of ice water before you leave!

Room Tip: 2nd floor would be awesome since your patio would have a view. We didn't b/c we were on the floo...
2  Thank LGCbus
Reviewed July 7, 2011

We looked for a relaxing spa-like setting to spend our time in Napa. We were blown away at the location and the service. The suites are beautiful and spacious. We simply did not want to leave.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank 1401travelers
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Your hotel is great! We will return every year. The best part id that you are a very pet friendly hotel and make your guests and their pets feel VERY welcome! We were long time guests at another Napa resort but, due to the fact that while they say they are pet friendly...really they were not..We will be returning to your resort only! Many Thanks, See you soon!

Room Tip: All the rooms border beautifully landscaped areas
2  Thank jewelredraven
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Bardessono is hands down one of the most beautiful and innovative resorts I have ever visited. The staff is friendly and fun, the rooms are amazing, the grounds are immaculate. Loved this place! We cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yountville
Hotel Yountville
#4 of 6 in Yountville
SENZA Hotel
SENZA Hotel
#3 of 30 in Napa

Been to Bardessono? Share your experiences!