I was skeptical about staying here based on some of the negative reviews. I will tell you that I LOVED this place. We booked an interior downstairs room and upon check in we were upgraded to a suite which was awesome!! I didn’t see the standard room so I’m not sure if we would have enjoyed it as much but our suite was amazing! The grounds were absolutely beautiful and the service was exceptional. The resort was much larger then I expected too. The staff always completed everything with ‘my pleasure’ and went out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The pool was great and they had little cabanas you could sit at and relax in the shade. The breakfast- OH BOY!! It was to die for!! All of the freshest ingredients and SO much to choose from. By far the best breakfast buffet I have ever seen! We received a bottle of wine when we arrived in our room and then a bottle of champagne was delivered later in the evening compliments of the hotel (it was our anniversary). Every evening they turned down the bed and provided two bottled waters. I know this is silly but it was a nice touch- even in the nicest places I have stayed you still have to fork out $5 for water and these were complimentary. So the linens weren’t 600 thread count but I slept comfortably. It was an expensive stay but given what everything else cost in Napa I think it was a good value. We were in a downstairs room and we did hear some walking upstairs but nothing that we wouldn’t hear in our own house. Sitting outside by the pool which was near the parking lot I did not hear traffic from highway 29. The location was perfect for us- centrally located in Napa Valley. I would definitely stay here again if we were to return to Napa Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villagio Inn & Spa named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, Spa Villagio and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. A daily champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. Villagio Inn & Spa has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA