I can't say enough about the Villagio! My boyfriend and I just spent an evening at the Villagio for a romantic getaway and we had a wonderful time! We had booked and outside courtyard room at $225 and upon arrival they had upgraded us to an inside courtyard room. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous from the moment we arrived everything was taken care of. Check in was a breeze, we were given a great recomendation for an early Dinner at Hurleys except after sitting down to eat the power went out due to a downed telephone pole. The staff lit candles (we were the only two in the restaurant) and we had a few drinks before going back to our room and ordering room service. He had some kind of beef with mashed potatoes and baby vegetables and I being the vegetarian had the pear salad with some kind of cheese and a fantastic balsamic dressing. Are room was quite large and very plush. And the bed was very comfortable. In the evening we opened a bottle of sparkling wine that we had brought with us and moved our two ottomans in front of the fireplace. We sat in front of the fire for a few hours until it started to die out and then we called down for another log which arrived promptly. At around 10pm that evening the front desk called to say that the bellman had a special delivery, I figured they had the wrong room. My sweetie had mentioned it was my birthday on making our reservations and they had sent up a bottle of sparkling wine and two flutes with a birthday card! I thought that was a wonderful touch. The vanity area was very large and the robes were very comfortable. Late that night we decided to try out the tub and ran a bubble bath, with two people in the tub it was pergect with a little room to spare. Instead of going down to the free breakfast in the morning we opted for room service breakfast in bed. I had the seasonal fruit and berries with mint honey sauce and he had the egg and cheese croissant with breakfast potatoes and we both had the fresh squeezed oj. It truly was a memorable romantic evening. And we can't wait to go back! For anyone thinking of choosing this property, don't hesitate to book, it will be an evening you'll never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villagio Inn & Spa named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, Spa Villagio and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. A daily champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. Villagio Inn & Spa has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA