We stayed here for 5 nights over Thanksgiving. Being located in the middle of Yountville is a big plus for this hotel. Yountville is a nice little town and having checked out all the other towns, Yountville is the best place to stay, esp if you are a foodie.
Like what most reviews mentioned, the best thing about this place is the breakfast that comes with the room stay. Food was every good and enjoyed our breakfast on the lovely veranda every morning.
We were given a room facing the carpark and next to the busy highway. If you are a light sleeper, the noise coming from the highway will be an issue. Luckily, we had enough wine in us that this did not bother us too much. Overall, the room was spacious but a bit tired. Landscaping in the hotel beautiful and created a very relaxing ambience. Spa was excellent and it was great that guests could use spa facilities at no extra charge.
After we checked out and was on the plane, we realized that we might have left our iPad in the room. I called the hotel immediately and was told that I should speak with the housekeeping department. Finally managed to speak with housekeeping and confirmed that they had indeed found our iPad in the room. Was asked to provide our address over the phone while the plane was taking off in a few seconds. I thought service could be improved here. Firstly, having found items left behind by guests, no effort was made to reach us. Second, I should not have to provide my details to housekeeping. As a guest, the hotel should have my information. If I had not called the hotel, I wonder if they would take the initiative to return my iPad?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villagio Inn & Spa named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, Spa Villagio and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. A daily champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. Villagio Inn & Spa has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA