Amazing landscaping will welcome you! The grounds are beautiful! The rooms are luxurious with a ton of space. Staff was all friendly and inviting. Concierge set us up with the most wonderful private driver that took us to her house where she makes her own chardonnay (this was the "first" time she had done this so don't expect it from drivers). Breakfast was good with an omelette and waffle stations. The spa was the amazing, fireplaces, steam room, sauna and private baths. Spa even stays open after hours and the pool and hot tub are open 24 hours. Everything is a short walk from your hotel. Best part was the fireplace in the room and cuddling up to your significant other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villagio named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, The Spa and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. Hotel Villagio has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA