“Wow!”

Villagio Inn and Spa
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Yountville
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is probably the nicest place we have had the chance to stay at, for our honeymoon, and we LOVED it. The service is impeccable. They include a breakfast each day that is to die for. The rooms are quiet, incredibly clean and large. The pool and spa are open 24 hours, which is great. We were lucky enough to get some hot weather so we enjoyed the pool which was right outside our room.

The spa facilities are also open to the guests - go over and steam and enjoy them, even if you don't do a treatment.

We drove into Napa but thought that Yountville was a much prettier, smaller place to hang. We LOVED it. A tiny bit of noise from the highway could be noticed if you were at the pool, but not a big deal.

It's an expensive place, but well worth the splurge.

Room Tip: I don't know that there is a bad room in the place! We were by the pool and enjoyed easy access.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Villagio Inn and Spa

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this absolutely beautiful hotel on our recent trip too Yountville. It is located walking distance to all of the restaurants. The complementary breakfast was great and was very relaxing (unlike a typical hotel breakfast buffet). The service was the best part of this hotel.

I purchased tickets last minute to the Bottle Rock concert and needed to print the tickets. I emailed the concierge Mia to see if she could print the tickets for me. I had the tickets in my hand not even three minutes later. Also, I forgot my phone charger in my room after I checked out. No problems. Housekeeping wrapped it up for me and I picked it up the following day.

Villagio is one of the best hotels that we have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This hotel is a wonderful little gem! It is a boutique like hotel in the middle of the Napa Valley.

The accomodations are wonderful, my room had a nice fireplace and a gorgeous spacious bathroom. The hotel itself is quaint, the staff is very friendly and willing to do anything necessary to assure their guest a fantastic experience. Did I mention that they have a fabulous champagne brunch breakfast each morning? It is fantastic and just what you need to get in the mood to relax and enjoy the heart of the Wine Country.

The location...perfect. It is walking distance from Bouchon, French Laundry, a Mexican Restaurant (I can't remember the name) down the street. It is just perfect to have these world class eateries just minutes away from your lavish accomodations.

Lastly The Villagion has a very nice spa. I had a massage and was not disappointed. What it the best ever...no. But for a boutique hotel it was VERY nice. I would highly recommend for full relaxation mode.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank goodlife123
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Nice rooms and great staff make this a very good place for exploring Napa. It is conveniently located in Yountville near a lot of dinner options and is an easy drive to many wineries. The included breakfast is very nice. All the rooms have a small outside sitting area which is very pleasant for an afternoon break with a bottle of wine.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This resort and entire weekend in Napa Valley was spectacular. Not only was the weather great and we were able to use all outdoor facilities (pool, hot tub, outdoor brunch), but the staff were very friendly. There is also a wine tasting available on the weekends I believe. My favourite part was the outdoor brunch which was so much more extensive than I'd imagined - great food! The entire resort was beautiful! Rooms and bathrooms were spacious and we even had a small patio in ours. I had to leave the resort early on Sunday morning, and was surprised to see that a full continental breakfast was available at that time. Would recommend this to anyone travelling to Napa Valley/Yountville area.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank amrita33
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I spent a week at the Villagio in Yountville and were extremely pleased with our stay. The amenities and location are a great deal if you hit at the right time! The location is central to the main strip of vineyards and there are several wonderful restaurants within walking distance. We actually tried Ad Hoc and it was wonderful! The breakfast at the hotel (which is included) was fantastic - made to order omelets, mimosas, and other great treats! Our room was spacious and well appointed. There was a private patio with a small table and two chairs that was perfect to split a bottle of wine and for my husband to enjoy a cigar (which can be purchased on the property a the market). The patio was also lined with meyer lemon trees which was refreshing=) I really can't say enough wonderful things about our trip without it starting to sound like I work for the hotel - which I don't=) but it was REALLY a wonderful trip! We will definitely return on our next trip to Napa!!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the interior to avoid any road noise since it is located in Yountville on the m...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently spent 4 days in the wine country with an old dear friend, our choice of VILLAGIO was a good one. its a lovely property in a great location. the breakfast was wonderful.,,,,huge and yummy! afternoon drinks and appetizers great as well. there are many restaurants close by offering a variety of choices, can;t beat VILLAGIO,

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yountville
Vintage House
Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer
Napa Valley Lodge
Napa Valley Lodge
#1 of 6 in Yountville

Been to Villagio Inn and Spa? Share your experiences!