Villagio Inn and Spa
Rancho Caymus Inn(Rutherford)
$395
Travelocity
$161
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
$225
$189
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$200
$183
Bardessono(Yountville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsomelette stationhigh teaomelet barnapa valleyinterior roomwine tastingchampagne breakfastbloody marymade to order omeletswine countryfrench laundrygrounds are beautifulsister propertyduraflame logwithin walking distancepastriesa nice touch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This resort and entire weekend in Napa Valley was spectacular. Not only was the weather great and we were able to use all outdoor facilities (pool, hot tub, outdoor brunch), but the staff were very friendly. There is also a wine tasting available on the weekends I believe. My favourite part was the outdoor brunch which was so much more extensive than I'd imagined - great food! The entire resort was beautiful! Rooms and bathrooms were spacious and we even had a small patio in ours. I had to leave the resort early on Sunday morning, and was surprised to see that a full continental breakfast was available at that time. Would recommend this to anyone travelling to Napa Valley/Yountville area.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank amrita33
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I spent a week at the Villagio in Yountville and were extremely pleased with our stay. The amenities and location are a great deal if you hit at the right time! The location is central to the main strip of vineyards and there are several wonderful restaurants within walking distance. We actually tried Ad Hoc and it was wonderful! The breakfast at the hotel (which is included) was fantastic - made to order omelets, mimosas, and other great treats! Our room was spacious and well appointed. There was a private patio with a small table and two chairs that was perfect to split a bottle of wine and for my husband to enjoy a cigar (which can be purchased on the property a the market). The patio was also lined with meyer lemon trees which was refreshing=) I really can't say enough wonderful things about our trip without it starting to sound like I work for the hotel - which I don't=) but it was REALLY a wonderful trip! We will definitely return on our next trip to Napa!!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the interior to avoid any road noise since it is located in Yountville on the main strip of vineyards in Napa.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently spent 4 days in the wine country with an old dear friend, our choice of VILLAGIO was a good one. its a lovely property in a great location. the breakfast was wonderful.,,,,huge and yummy! afternoon drinks and appetizers great as well. there are many restaurants close by offering a variety of choices, can;t beat VILLAGIO,

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2013

It was warm and sunny, but the winds were whipping thru Yountville during the middle of April. The Villagio gardens are very well kept and a room in the middle of them and away from Washington St will be the quietest. It is wonderful to have breakfast on the patio. We loved being able to walk to so many restaurants - Bistro Jentry and Bottega need reservations even on Monday and Tuesday nights in April. We went to the Castle for a different type of wine tasting experience..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PMB4
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Villagio back in 2009 and now visiting in 2013, I think it's starting to show it's age. The rooms are clean but you can see stains in the carpet and an overall uplift is needed. We love the Villagio for its location. Yountville is a perfect town to stay in. The breakfast they offer is really great. Overall we are very happy with Villagio. My one and only HUGE complaint is the wifi is so SLOW. It's painful.

• Stayed: April 2013