My partner and I chose this as a romantic getaway.
The service was impeccable, the setting beautiful (especially with the beautifully groomed flower beds, creek and blooming cherry trees) and the champagne breakfast topped it all off. The hotel is also in walking distance of all good eateries (Bouchon, Ad Hoc, Bottega, etc).
The rooms were spacious and had great beds, but did not look that impressive for the price. Towels were a bit stiff, decor was slightly stuffy and we were a bit miffed at the amount of noise the garden and cleaning stuff were making before 10am on the weekend.
Solid experience, but would probably want to try another resort next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villagio named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, The Spa and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. Hotel Villagio has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA