Having never been to the Napa Valley before, I was looking for a special experience to celebrate my wife's birthday. After massive amounts of research I selected The Villagio... and am very happy I did. The grounds are just the right size, not too big and not too small, very personable. Like walking through a courtyard in Tuscany. Great room, impeccably manicured landscaping, in-room expresso machine, excellent bed, the best free breakfast in town with mamosas and well equiped omelet bar,and everyone was very friendly. The first two nights we ventured off site and patronized a couple of the excellent restaurants within walking distance, pricey but very good. The final 2 evenings we just stayed at the hotel, ordering off the Terrace Menu and eating on the patio. Very nice and relaxing, and the food was good too. But the best part of the whole experience was in the evenings staying at the hotel in the lounge, partaking of some of the excellent regional wines while listening to the piano player. Yes, they actually have a piano man every wednesday through saturday, and he is absolutely wonderful. If you enjoy listening to the piano while relaxing in front of a roaring fireplace... you have got to come here. I highly recommend The Villagio and Frederick... the piano man...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villagio Inn & Spa named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, Spa Villagio and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. A daily champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. Villagio Inn & Spa has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA