All reviewsomelette stationhigh teaomelet barnapa valleyinterior roomwine tastingmade to order omeletschampagne breakfastwine countryfrench laundrysister propertygrounds are beautifulduraflame logwithin walking distancepastriesa nice touchincluded breakfast
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We were given the opportunity recently to stay for a company holiday gathering. The rooms were spacious and quiet. The bed was luxurious and comfortable. The grounds are beautiful and in town which is the best part of this facility.

Restaurants within a stones throw and great shopping. Overall we had a very nice experience. The Sunday brunch was excellent including the omelet station. The catered event food was good but, not spectacular. The banquet rooms were cozy and a wonderful way to spend a holiday evening with business associates.

Overall I would recommend for the convenience. We did not experience the spa or pool or any other spa treatments so, we are not able to comment on those ammenities

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Lovely landscaping, great buffet breakfast with champagne and omelets by Tony, wonderful tea buffet in afternoon. Patios or balcony, and fireplace. Extra treat for the occasion of my birthday. Dining terrace looks over a small vineyard next door which had gorgeous autumn colors, and there is a brief trail for a nice walk. Can walk to everything in Yountville, so no need to drive for dinner. Very similar to The VIntage Inn except for the spa (built earlier by the same developer, I believe.). I could not hear any road traffic and would definitely have noticed. Enjoyed walking throughout the property because the gardens were so lovely, so didn't mind any small distance to the reception/dining area or parking lot, even though it was raining the day we left. (An umbrella is provided in the room.)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I stayed here for a short business meeting. The property is stunning, my room was spacious and had all the amenities one would expect. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located near many fine restaurants and shopping. I really enjoyed my stay. I only wish I could've stayed longer!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Our stay at the Villagio was impeccable. Large room with fireplace, comfortable king sized bed, spacious bathroom, flatscreen tv and one of the things I enjoyed the most was the Nespresso coffe maker! Breakfast and high tea were both delicious, and included in our room rate. The village, Yountville, is the ideal base for wine tasting and good food. We'll definitely return!!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Villagio Inn and Spa in September and it far exceeded our expectations! Yountville is the perfect town to stay in for your trip to Napa and this hotel was wonderful. The included breakfast buffet was delicious with a different twist each day. There was an omelette station each day and free sparkling wine, bloody mary's, and greyhounds (the house specialty) The rooms were big enough and very nice. Even though it is in the town of Yountville, it feels like you are a million miles away. But right outside the hotel are some of the best restaurants in the world. (ie, The French Laundry!!) We would absolutely recommend this hotel and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple