All reviewsomelette stationhigh teaomelet barnapa valleyinterior roomwine tastingmade to order omeletschampagne breakfastwine countryfrench laundrysister propertygrounds are beautifulduraflame logwithin walking distancepastriesa nice touchincluded breakfast
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Lovely landscaping, great buffet breakfast with champagne and omelets by Tony, wonderful tea buffet in afternoon. Patios or balcony, and fireplace. Extra treat for the occasion of my birthday. Dining terrace looks over a small vineyard next door which had gorgeous autumn colors, and there is a brief trail for a nice walk. Can walk to everything in Yountville, so no need to drive for dinner. Very similar to The VIntage Inn except for the spa (built earlier by the same developer, I believe.). I could not hear any road traffic and would definitely have noticed. Enjoyed walking throughout the property because the gardens were so lovely, so didn't mind any small distance to the reception/dining area or parking lot, even though it was raining the day we left. (An umbrella is provided in the room.)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I stayed here for a short business meeting. The property is stunning, my room was spacious and had all the amenities one would expect. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located near many fine restaurants and shopping. I really enjoyed my stay. I only wish I could've stayed longer!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Our stay at the Villagio was impeccable. Large room with fireplace, comfortable king sized bed, spacious bathroom, flatscreen tv and one of the things I enjoyed the most was the Nespresso coffe maker! Breakfast and high tea were both delicious, and included in our room rate. The village, Yountville, is the ideal base for wine tasting and good food. We'll definitely return!!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Villagio Inn and Spa in September and it far exceeded our expectations! Yountville is the perfect town to stay in for your trip to Napa and this hotel was wonderful. The included breakfast buffet was delicious with a different twist each day. There was an omelette station each day and free sparkling wine, bloody mary's, and greyhounds (the house specialty) The rooms were big enough and very nice. Even though it is in the town of Yountville, it feels like you are a million miles away. But right outside the hotel are some of the best restaurants in the world. (ie, The French Laundry!!) We would absolutely recommend this hotel and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My fiance set up a room at the Villagio in Yountville for my birthday weekend. We don't live far from the valley but it is always a nice way to get away without going too far. The rooms are set up in blocks of about 4 rooms in a single building. They feel like little villas. Great fireplace, balcony, 'Nesspresso' machine, and a complimentary bottle of wine waiting when you arrive. We called and had more fire logs delivered and loved just relaxing in the room. Plenty of excellent places in walking distance for dinner. The one place we REALLY wanted to go was booked for an event on that Friday so we went to our old faithfull, Bottega. We grabbed some pastries from Bouchon and enjoyed those after dinner. Villagio has a fantastic breakfast ready in the morning in the main check-in area. Fresh fruits, omlette station, other hot dishes, and plenty of coffee, teas, etc. Last but not least...the breakfast includes champagne, and a couple of vodka drinks (bloody mary's and another Villagio greyhound or something like that)...bottomless. I love that part. :) Napa film festival was going on that weekend as well...saw a few familiar faces.

Room Tip: We had a room that was far east of the freeway. I'm not sure if anyone had freeway noise but I know that we did not.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple