“The best of the best”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Chef Michael Chiarello has returned to his culinary roots by creating seasonal farm-to-table Italian cuisine reflecting the bold flavors of Chiarello’s heritage in his signature style 1st made famous at Tra Vigne in the 90’s. An award winning chef/vintner & Food Network host, Chiarello celebrates his Italian roots and the Napa Valley with a menu echoing his long practice of using the finest locally/sustainably produced food. Located in Yountville, in the heart of the Napa Valley, Bottega’s extensive wine list represents hard-to-find favorites of the Valley and interesting Italian selections. Chiarello restored the integrity of an old 1800’s estate by uncovering beautiful hard wood floors, timber beams, old brick walls and windows. The inviting dining room is accented with reclaimed antiques, warm fabrics and eclectic light fixtures lending to the restaurant’s old world comfort.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Bottega Napa Valley is a gem, there is no doubt about it. This will be a meal you will remember for a long time and this restaurant deserves to be named one of the top in the U.S. Out of several nice meals in Napa, Bottega was our favorite as the ambience, entrees and prices meshed well. I highly urge you to eat here, it will be a special addition to your wine country vacation.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,611)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Loved the dinner...Green eggs and ham - Brussel Sprout Salad...Short Ribs .....all incredibly delicious!! also the Polenta Under Glass another popular dish...Cant wait to go back again!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The title of my review says it all. We had heard great things about this restaurant so we wanted to try. While the food was inventive and tasty, it didn't do justice to what we would expect from Napa cuisine. The service was good but not outstanding. Multiple waiters came to take drink orders then food orders - it was not a "well oiled" operation.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The Lobster Cavatelli looked and sounded good but was bland and boring, a total disappointment. The potato dough ravioli can be described with one word...BUTTER. The sweet corn salmon risotto was the only saving grace.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We chose Bottega to dine at during our second trip to Yountville since we missed it last time we visited, and I am so glad that we did. I thought that everything we ate was absolutely delicious and the portion sizes were really on point. I hate when you get dumped on with pasta but I waw able to enjoy an appetizer, my entree, and a dessert and I felt satisfied without leaving tons of food left to be thrown away. If we visited Yountville again I would return to Bottega, and would strongly recommend it to anyone deciding where to eat during their stay.