Petit Logis Inn
$445
Official Site
$155
HotelIndigo.com
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
$228
$159
All reviewsbouchon bakerygas fireplacewhirlpool tubwithin walking distancewine countrypastrieswine glassescochonwashington stgreat location in yountvillewould definitely stay here againafter a day of wine tastingcontinental breakfastthree nightsroom was spaciouseach morninga nice touch
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is our favorite place we have ever stayed in Wine Country. We love the location, love the casual atmosphere, love the room, did we say we love the location? Yes, we think the Petit Logis is a great little vacation hideaway (not many amenities but we were not in the room much anyway!). We have taken many friends to this great little place and no one wants to leave! The individual patios create a great place for coffee and conversation in the AM and wine and cards in the evening! There are only five units so plan early...great recommendation from the hot air balloon people years ago and we keep going back!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2012

the best place to stay when you are nappa the hotle is at the back of the bakery of "bochun bakery" by thomas keller you wake up in the morning an you can smell the fresh pastery
the hotel has the best view each and every room has his own littel balcony so romantic

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shelly D
Reviewed May 27, 2012

you cannot go wrong with Petit Logis. Small, quiet, and perfect location right next to the bakery and on the main road. We had a great time. Rooms are small and ideal for a brief getaway. Breakfast across the road is also very nice.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2012

The Petit Logis is charming, quiet, yet located in the midst of chi chi Yountville. There are only five units so don't expect a concierge or workout room. This is a quiet little inn, not a resort. We couldn't have asked for nicer accommodations...comfortable bed, nice fireplace, subtle and tasteful decor, and a good shower! Free wifi, a little refrigerator, hair dryer, and our own private patio where we can enjoy a bottle of wine. Le Bouchon Bakery is right outside the back gate and shops and restaurants are within walking distance. If we return to the wine country, we will definitely return to Petit Logis. (Jay, it may be time to add a flat screen TV.)

Room Tip: All five rooms appear to be very nice. Room #1 is the closest to the main drag so it might be a little noisier.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy C
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I stayed at this inn for 2 nights while in Yountville on business, and really enjoyed my stay. The rooms were well appointed (I believe they had just been newly redecorated), clean, and comfortable. Each room is like it's own private cabin, and each has a fireplace, as well as a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom, both of which were welcome additions to the room. The owners are great and friendly people, I wish I had more time to get to know them. This Inn is within walking distance to several fantastic restaurants, and the gate right onto Yountville's main street is a big plus. And this place is a great rate compared to the other fancy hotels/inns in the area. I did not purchase the breakfast option (Bouchon Bakery is right next door), so I can't comment on that. My only negative comment about my own stay is that I stayed in the cabin closest to Yountville's main street. I am a very light sleeper, and should have thought ahead to request a room away from the street, because the traffic noise did bother me a little bit. This is Yountville we are talking about, so there is not a ton of traffic, but I would say if you are a very light sleeper like me, request a room away from the street. I will, however, definitely be staying here again on my future trips to Yountville, and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business