We stayed here three nights while exploring the Napa Valley recently. It's a very nice property with well kept grounds and a professional staff. The room we had on the second floor was fairly large and very clean, with a nice size balcony. Our check in experience was fine, but the staff is not very forthcoming about local attractions, restaurants, etc. until you drag it out of them. Also they didn't mention the morning breakfast at all and I had to call them to determine where it was located. The breakfast iteself is pretty plain when you consider what you're paying for this place per night.- not impressive compared to other similar properties we have stayed at around the country.
You also have to play "where's the hairdyer" - it's hidden in the closet within a black bag, but after hanging clothes in the closet I defy you to find it. Once locate it worked just fine as did everything else in the room. Parking is free and quite convenient to the rooms. Nice pool area as well.
Don't think "lodge" when you consider this hotel because it is nothing like a "lodge" as it looks from the street as an upscale motel with outside room entrances. From our point of view it doesn't quite live up to the price charged for a room, but everyone is going to have a different perspective on that and hey, it's in the Napa Valley. But is it quite a nice place, yes it is and we would recommend it to others with a few caveats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is located at the north end of town away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible. The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA