1,643 results
All reviews fire pit bocce ball court napa valley bella vista suite wine tasting pool area cookies champagne breakfast within walking distance wine country french laundry perfect location nice pool every morning hot tub turn down service restaurants and shops
Reviewed July 25, 2017

when checking out i told your staff i felt as if i was drunk, that is how relaxed i was. Oh i wasn't drunk!! Tip change your breakfast menu, boring! Apples were soft! Staff were polite. massage wasm hour and a half was great!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 24, 2017

A great hotel in a great location. The hotel rooms and grounds were beautiful and very well maintained. The pool was a hit with our children and the breakfast in the mornings was fantastic. With great running routes surrounded by vineyards, a clean fun community park just behind the hotel, and great dining choices within walking distance or a short drive, the location was perfect! Highly recommend the Napa Valley Lodge

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
maxence c, General Manager at Napa Valley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear Adambeers28,
We are glad you had a perfect stay with us and are grateful you chose our Lodge as a base for your family adventure. I agree the park next to the hotel is perfect for children to let some energy out, I know my son loves it!
We look forward to be welcoming you back soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed July 24, 2017

My hubby and just snuck away for the weekend (baby and nanny in toe!) and had the best weekend at Napa Valley Lodge. I got 8.5 glorious hour of sleep both nights there, which I don't think I've had since before childbirth- ha! It was Amazing!!! My favorite is relaxing by the pool which is incredibly charming and tranquil with the sound of trickling fountains and blue jays enjoying a bird bath in them. Love it here!

Room Tip: I enjoy the regular rooms as much as I enjoy the suites :)
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

This hotel simply brings a smile to my face. It is perfectly situated right at the start of Yountville 's restaurant row. My wife loves this hotel because she is obsessed with the beds. She claims it is the best room to sleep in. Each room is incredibly spacious with fireplaces hat add to the romantic ambiance. The pool scene makes you feel like you are in Italy with a bocci court , hammocks, and fire pit.
We know that our napa trips will be about the food and wine but now we find ourselves coming for the napa valley lodge stay!

Stayed: July 2017

Dear Kirk,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your great experience with us, we are delighted you stayed with us.
You are correct our town is home to some of the best restaurants in Napa and we are so proud of this fact.
We cannot wait to welcome you back to Napa Valley Lodge for your next adventure, thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Highly recommend. Service is outstanding. My boyfriend anI were traveling with his brother and brother's girlfriend -- his brother was proposing to his girlfriend during our stay in Napa and the staff at the Napa Valley Lodge helped set the scene in their courtyard area with rose petals and complimentary champagne. She said yes and even some of the other patrons near the pool joined in after seeing his brother down on one knee in the flower petals. It was great. The staff at Napa Valley Lodge are very attentive and take pride in their work and it shows in every aspect. We would definitely go back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank L m
maxence c, General Manager at Napa Valley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear Mrs Morrison,
Thank you so much to you and your family for choosing to stay with us during this very special week end! I am so glad it all went perfectly and we could be a part of creating this memory.
We look forward to welcoming you back at Napa Valley Lodge.
Warm regards,