We stayed at the NVL for 6 nights mid-March. We were more than pleased with our king room on the second floor of the hotel. The room was very spacious, clean, modern, with a wood-burning fireplace that we lit each evening. The bathroom was recently remodelled with slate and marble, it was large, with a huge shower and separate make-up area. Breakfast was ok - a bit boring, so we ate at Bouchon Bakery, and the Model Bakery in St. Helena as well. We had surprisingly good weather while there (in the mid-70's), and sat by the pool in the afternoons. The pool area is beside the vineyard, beautifully landscaped, there is a fire-pit close by that is lit in the evenings. The hotel is very close to all of the wonderful restaurants in Yountville (we highly recommend Bottega, Bouchon and Redd!). For the price we paid (hotel web special), the NVL was great value. We probably would not stay there again if the rate was higher than what we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is located at the north end of town away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible. The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA