My wife and I recently spent four nights here on our honeymoon. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because 1) I rarely rate 5 stars and 2) I was anticipating the grounds would be a little more rural/private. However, besides these two minor explanations, everything was wonderful.
The rooms are large and well appointed. Very spacious, luxurious bedding, nice bathrooms, everything very clean. The staff is great, very helpful with winery recommendations, etc. They are also very courteous, and had a bottle of wine waiting for my wife and I to help us celebrate.
The pool and hot tub is very nice, with a great fire pit in the middle. Best part is the location - ideally located in Yountville, makes it very easy to explore wine country. Can walk down the main street of Yountville to exceptional dining options. About .60 miles to Redd, which is near the end of the strip. A great restaurant is right across the street.
Our king bed with Vineyard view was nice and spacious, on the 2nd floor with a vaulted ceiling.
I would not hesitate to stay here again. Very nice, very convenient, great staff and excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is located at the north end of town away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible. The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA