My husband and I just spent two nights at this property. We had the king vineyard view room and found it to be wonderful. It was clean, spacious, nicely decorated and the bathroom was fabulous (large shower, separate make up vanity). We found the bed and pillows very comfortable. We absolutely loved sitting on the patio and looking out onto the vineyard. We also enjoyed the fireplace. The lobby is cozy. They serve coffee all day, cookies in the afternoon and they held a very nice wine tasting one of the evenings. The breakfast was plentiful but we are early risers and would have preferred an earlier start (it begins at 8am). The staff was very nice and quite helpful with services such as restaurant recommendations, airport transportation and shipping wine home. Yountville is a great little town. Although this property is a bit expensive, I priced the others in Yountville and this was the best price for the level of accommodations. We would recommend it and if we are ever in that area in the future, would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is located at the north end of town away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible. The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA