A weekend away with the girlfriends was just what this school teacher needed, and NVL was the perfect place to splurge a little and make it a truly memorable weekend. The rooms were spacious, open and well lit and the furnishings were comfortable and inviting. All of which made perfect for late night girl talk by the fireplace sipping glasses of the delicious wine that came complimentary with each room. (And will be perfect for a romantic weekend as well) NVL helped us to arrange a very last minute limousine for our day out wine tasting and make dinner reservations, both of which were perfect. Our driver was extremely knowledgeable, resourceful and able to take our thoughts and ideas and pull them together to form a perfect day of wine tasting with a great mix of wineries. And the restaurant, a two-minute walk across the street, R&D Kitchen was delightful. Delicious food, tasty wine pairings and a knowledgeable, friendly, and fun wait staff; what more could you ask for?!
Back at NVL, the staff was super friendly and accommodating. On both Saturday and Sunday we spent some time poolside, and were able to bring our own wine and food. Even though they have food and beverage service, on both days an ice bucket and wine glasses were graciously provided. We didn't even have to ask. The pool was lovely with great sun at all times with umbrellas and shady areas available. And even though the hotel was full, there were never too many people at the pool. Add the fire pits to transition the girl talk in the evening and the bocce ball court and let the girl talk and fun memories flow.
I can't recommend NVL highly enough as a perfect getaway location, whether for a weekend away with friends, family, a night to yourself and I'm looking forward to a return for a romantic weekend soon! Kudos to NVL team and thank you for a perfect weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is located at the north end of town away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible. The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA