Had a lovely, sunny weekend in Napa recently. We returned to the Napa Valley Lodge after a pleasant visit about nine years earlier, and were greeted by a friendly receptionist who was able to check us in early. Initially offered a room on the first floor, our request to be upstairs was quickly accommodated. The room was as we had hoped, with all the typical amenities except for a safe for our valuables (tho we didn't inquire further after not finding one in the room). The only unusual thing about our room was the layout of the bathroom, which seemed a little awkward with the sink on one side and the toilet on the other side of a wall. The included breakfast was served in a lovely room off the pool, and was quite good and offered a variety of food. The location of the Lodge offered us the opportunity to walk to most of our meals and wine tasting experiences, having received some good suggestions from the hotel staff. All in all a great weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is located at the north end of town away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible. The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA