I was a little nervous about this hotel because I had seen other reviews commenting that it was similar to a motel and right off "the noisy highway". I really wanted a nice experience for our family girls trip. I was wondering if I would have regrets not being in down town Napa. I have to say this place exceeded my expectations. The staff was incredibly nice and very attentive to all of our needs. This hotel is two story (about the only thing that would make it motel like) but the rooms are huge and the balcony was lovely. We were on the second floor. There is no elevator which could be a downside but we had at least 3 members of the hotel staff offer to carry our bags up. They do offer breakfast every morning which looked good. I liked the location of this hotel as it was close to some really great restaurants (Redd, Bottega, French Laundry, Bouchon) and was just a much quieter town than I had seen in Napa. We loved walking into Yountville for dinner. We all work in Manhattan so I didn't really want to be in the center of a busy place. We were there to relax. We did head over to Oxbow market in Napa one morning which was about a 10 minute drive. We were up the street from Mumm and I just felt that this hotel was very centrally located to everything. You were close to St. Helena too which I loved. It's nice to have the option of being close to both St. Helena and Napa since they're both cute towns. Hotel room was very clean and the view was lovely. Pool was a little small but I think probably average for the area. Nice that they had a jacuzzi also. We booked the package deal with the private driver which was expensive but we loved our driver and felt that it was worth it. Our hotel room was very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is located at the north end of town away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible. The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA