My husband and I stayed two nights in room 8 the week of Thanksgiving and this place was completely quaint. The accommodations were lovely, the hot tub was wonderful, the breakfast and cookies were yummy and the staff was very friendly. Paul the gardener even left me some handpicked flowers when I was a little miffed about his blowing of the leaves... the grounds are immaculate though! This was a terrific place to stay while touring and tasting wines and the town itself is 100% charming. I highly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napa Valley's Maison Fleurie, the "flowering house," is situated on half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens -- welcoming visitors to a Napa Valley inn reminiscent of southern France. Finely crafted furniture, rich fabrics, and a huge stone fireplace lend their ambiance to this historic main building, where a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres are served Four Sisters Inn blends modern luxuries and services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Fleurie - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Maison Fleurie - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Maison Fleurie Yountville
- Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA