I hope I don't offend anyone when I say that any of the Four Sisters properties are safe bets when you require a nice b and b in a convenient location. I have stayed at five of their properties and I have never been let down. I think they are a great bang for the buck. When we checked in to this one the young staff was quite friendly and helpful in sending us off to sample good wines that were a short walk away.
Dinner reservations were two doors down and an easy stagger back. The staff was great about setting spa appointments for the girls and calling us a cab to shoot over to St Helena
The rooms were very clean and roomy. The jacuzzi was hot and clean and breakfast was timely but not fantastic.
We will be checking out today after our 12th trip to wine country and are happy we can find a nice roof over our heads for under 300 dollars a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napa Valley's Maison Fleurie, the "flowering house," is situated on half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens -- welcoming visitors to a Napa Valley inn reminiscent of southern France. Finely crafted furniture, rich fabrics, and a huge stone fireplace lend their ambiance to this historic main building, where a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres are served Four Sisters Inn blends modern luxuries and services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Fleurie - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Maison Fleurie - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Maison Fleurie Yountville
- Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA