Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn
Vintage House(Yountville)
$625
$425
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $517/night.

Bardessono(Yountville)
$900
Hotel Yountville(Yountville)
$650
Napa Valley Lodge(Yountville)
$320
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $380/night.

North Block Hotel(Yountville)
$590
$565
Travelocity
Napa Valley Railway Inn(Yountville)(Great Value!)
$275
Petit Logis Inn(Yountville)(Great Value!)
$269
$297
Rancho Caymus Inn(Rutherford)
$445
All reviewscarriage housewine and cheesesmallest roommain buildingnapa valleyfrench countrysidequicheother guestsfrench stylecookieshot tubcharming b boatmealwine countrycrackerstwo nightsbouchon bakery
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was our second time at Maison Fleurie. The first was by accident and it was only for one night. This trip was a planned B-day weekend trip. We have stayed in the Carriage room and the Bakery room...both are great. This trip we enjoyed the wine & cheese greet. It's a perfect time to meet up with other guest before everyone heads out to their dinner locations. The breakfast is just perfect before you head out for the wineries. One side of the toaster was broken and the other side did break the next morning. I loved our room, but the fireplac did not work and only problem, I think gas leaked through the night. We woke up, but did feel groggy and we did not drink that much the day before...once we left the room and got fresh air...we felt fine. I did mention to the front desk and the gal tried to fix, but when we came back it wasn't so we just didn't even turn it on. We woke up fine the next day (after drinking more that night then the previous...so that's why I believe we were gassed.)..but even without that mishap, I love the place..the workers are So Friendly and the place is quiet...it could be the time of year we went.. I think every place in the area the cost is high, it's Napa Valley you have to expect that, but to us it's worth the $$$$..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SFBayAreaFamily
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for an overnight getaway. We took advantage of their "Carpe Diem" deal, if you call the day you want to stay you get an awesome discount! But it's a risk! The Inn itself is beautiful and the room was charming. We really enjoyed the evening happy hour and the breakfast was amazing!

Room Tip: The carriage house off the pool was especially quiet since it was the winter season.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ANHarper
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I originally looked at this B&B online and found its $250+ per night much more than I wanted to spend. However, when I visited the Welcome Center in Napa (proper) for some more information on the area I got a break on price that made this very affordable. It could have been chance luck but if you have your heart set on this place see if the Welcome Center can help you negotiate a price.

Little things that made the stay memorable:
The wine & cheese/spread at 5pm
Menu book of all the restaurants in Yountville & the rest of the valley
Plenty of room to park and move around
The decor is very warm, homey. The fireplace in the main house is a great sitting area where you can meet the other guests

Room Observations:
The bedroom size is a big snug, but to be expected for a building over 100 years old.
The bathroom in room #12 is impressive - tastefully updated with whirlpool tub and plenty of room for two people to move about.
The fireplace makes a little creak / snap / pop noise for a few seconds before it turns on. Probably nothing but since I don't live with a fireplace it scared me the first time I went to switch it on.
Pleasant view - the bedroom window overlooks the pool. The private entrance is worth having if you want to get away from the noise. - In summer though, with people using the pool, I can see this being a little less private.

Overall - 5 stars. I have no complaints regarding this hotel or staff and I would recommend it without reservation.

Beware though: The area of Yountville dies around 8pm. Not a lot of activity in December.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank msmit549
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This B&B was everything is was advertised to be. We chose to stay in Yountville because we were taking a hot air balloon ride early one morning, leaving at sunrise from the V Marketplace in Yountville, so wanted to be as near as possible. A lovely little town along the Silverado Trail.
The staff was very friendly and accomodating, Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Carriage House (back-side vs. street-side, adjacent to the pool). Fortunately we were there off season so the pool was not used, might have been noisey with lots of people traffic, the entrance to our suite was inside the pool area.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Gina M, General Manager at Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

We look forward to seeing you both again during your next stay in Yountville!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The location can't be beat... right around the corner from Bouchon, Coffee Caboose, other walkable restaurants and bars. If your priority is best location for your dollar, Maison Fleurie can't be beat. The room was clean, comfortable, spacious. Breakfast was fine - good if you just want some coffee and fruit. But I would recommend consuming your calories elsewhere. Much better eggs and pastries to be had at breakfast spots in town. Front desk service and accessibility was pretty standard - nothing above and beyond. To summarize: a very affordable option in Yountville, acceptable service and hospitality, clean rooms. Probably the best option if you're not looking to spend over $250/night.

Room Tip: #10 had a nice side balcony to sit and enjoy your morning coffee. Very spacious. Nice view out the tiny window of the rolling hills
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple