All reviewscarriage housemain buildingwine and cheese hournapa valleyfrench countrysidewhite cheeseother guestsquichecookiesfrench stylebreakfast roomhot tubcharming b boatmealcrackersbouchon bakerytwo nights
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stumbled upon this darling French country inn quite by accident. Talk about a lucky stumble! It was later in the day and without reservations anywhere, we were getting quite weary. I wouldn't advise not having reservations anywhere but we had some unusual circumstances at this time. Karin was in the office and what a sweet lady she is. She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. Being an artist and a designer, I look at things a bit different than most. It is designed and decorated to a T, so much that you might think you are most definitely in a French countryside. Clean, quiet and so comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful. I so much want to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2012

So, I sort of hate to write this review, because it's small enough, that next time I visit I'll have a tough time getting a room. We stayed here three nights in a petite queen, on a July weekend. The rates are the same, weekend or weekday, unlike most Yountville hotels. Based on tripadvisor reviews I kept prepping myself, "it's going to be like staying in a room in someone's house...it's just going to be a bed and not room for much else". I was right on both counts.

We had a bed, a small closet, a small bathroom and no TV. Our room faced a roof and in the distance the jacuzzi. But the great thing about this place is the price for the area. We got a room, breakfast (pretty decent one too--delicious coffee), pool and jacuzzi, bikes and evening cheese and wine.

My girlfriend stayed in the full room for one night. It would be tight for two, but it is a really charming little room and again a fantastic value.

The location is fantastic. We were less than five minute walk to our three dinner choices for this trip: Ad Hoc, Bottega and our favorite Bistro Jeanty.

Seriously, steal of deal for the area. I am definitely coming back. I hate to tell you about it, but I want to have good trip advisor karma.

4  Thank solomentehawaii
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This B&B is one of a kind, we could not have been more satisfied.
If you have a chance to visit this place don't hesitate, it is unbeliveable charming and cosy really one of a kind. We would not want to stay any other place next time we visit Yountville. Amazing restaurants in the area and so relaxing.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This hotel is warm and wonderful, from check in to check out! The room was cozy and clean and very private. The breakfast and afternoon wine and cheese were different each day and always yummy! Take advantage of the bicycles!! Easy routes and beautiful views!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

this hotel is for people who appreciate France's Provence and don't mind giving up of luxuries of big hotel chains; it's literally a house where each room is a guest room. we stayed at the highest room, which is probably the quietest and most reserved one (only downside is the two stairs to reach the room).

Room Tip: pick the highest floor room
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple