“Great food and prices and service”

El Torito Mexican Grill
Ranked #8 of 108 Restaurants in Yorba Linda
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 30, 2012

It was fun, service was great and food was better than expected, pricing fair as well, try it you will like it.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I enjoyed the Enchilada Rancheros.with melted jack cheese, guacamole, refried beans, and rice. They were made with shredded beef. The restaurant was clean and the service was good. My family and I were there in the evening. Soda drink glasses were kept filled. Nice atmosphere. I like the mints available as you leave the restaurant. My husband had the taco and enchiladas and salad, and enjoyed it as well.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We walked over from our hotel to have a drink on the patio at noon. We both had the Cadillac Margarita (I had a fruity one). They were delicious, the bartender was friendly and fun! We has chips and salsa so I can't give a rating on the food but service and beverages were great!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had a wonderful time with our friends and family. The staff were very nice. The champagne brunch is delish. Priced just right and great tasting food.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

love the Mexican food they had to offer the crane asada tacos were to die for washed down with a nice cold drink