“Fitness pizza review”

Dining options: Late Night
Santa Ana, California
“Fitness pizza review”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food and great selection of beer. Great place to go to get great food. I will be returning within the next few weeks

• Visited August 2013

Irvine, California
“Healthy but Excellent Food. Nice Atmosphere. Good wine”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is becoming one of my favorite places to eat in Yorba Linda. Firstly, the menu is entirely healthy, with many dishes containing far fewer calories than you'd find at other restaurants. Despite this, the portion sizes are quite filling, so don't be deceived by the smaller calorie count. There's a large variety of salads, sandwiches, wraps and full entrees, along with a good selection of delectable pizzas. Plenty to chose from for our Vegetarian friends as well. The wine list is relatively extensive for the size of the restaurant, with a good selection of excellent choices by the glass. The do allow one to bring your own bottle for a corkage fee, of course.

Being both health conscious and extremely full at the end of my meal, I haven't yet tried their desserts, but would assume they're excellent.

Overall, I'd rate this as probably the best restaurant in Yorba Linda.

• Visited August 2013
Depoe Bay, Oregon
“Consistently Good!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Since I live very close to this place, I eat here probably once a month or so. The service is always prompt and friendly and the food is consistently good. Lots of healthy options on the menu too!

Visited February 2013
Yorba Linda
“Good but pricey”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We don't eat here often because it is a little pricey. The food is a little different, but tasty. The staff is knowledgeable and nice.

Visited September 2012
Redondo Beach, California
“Lots of Healthy Choices....”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I went here after visiting the Nixon Library. We sat outside, with our dog, which is always nice. It took quite a while for our server to get to us and it wasn't busy. The menu is very extensive. I was looking forward to the bread that others had written about, it was nothing special in my opinion. I had a delicious chicken and spinach wrap and my husband had a lamb burger...very tasty. I would recommend this place if you are in the area although the service was almost non existent. I had to go inside to get the check and pay our bill.

• Visited January 2013