“Good Food, Average Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Graziano's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 108 Restaurants in Yorba Linda
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed May 25, 2009

This is the 2nd time I've been to this location. The first time we went, the service and food were great. That was several months ago. This past weekend we returned. The food was good and the prices were competitive. However, the service was poor.

We were seated immediately but after placing our order and having the food brought to our table, we never saw the waitress until it was time to deliver our check. Then I had to take the check to the front counter to pay the bill, as the waitress hadn't returned after 10 minutes to pick up the check.

Reviewed September 5, 2008

It looks like a hole in the wall but once you get inside it has the appearance of a full restaurant, the food is wonderful and the service was spectacular. The food is inexpensive but the quality is higher than most expensive Italian restaurants I know. I've a delicate stomach but the food set perfectly with me. No grease no grime just homestyle cooking and a slightly romantic atmosphere.

Reviewed July 10, 2008

Inexpensive food that is rich with flavor. new management has brought about great service & the warm mom and pop restaurant is a refreshing change from the corporate chains. I will continue to go & highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting, traveling and especially the locals!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 29, 2008

ehh, it's ok. Quick and cheap Italian.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook