“Great Restaurant”
Review of Olive Garden - CLOSED

Olive Garden
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great food at a great price. Delicious unlimited salad and soup. Service wonderful. Enjoy going here after a long day of travel.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Olive garden in Yorba Linda was wonderful! We live in the Palm Springs area, and this Olive garden was great! Service was fabulous, refilled our drinks without asking, salad was huge (compared to the Olive Garden that we normally dine at), very pleasant experience, we will definitely eat there when traveling again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Tuscan soup is my favorite but the others are terrific as well. I am a soup man so that is my weakness here. Others I have been with swear by their spaghetti but I like more veal in my bolognese

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The salad, the entree's and service was awesome. I took son and his Girlfriend(Corny I know) on Valentines day,,and it was great!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The food is a little pricey compared to the Olive Garden's back home, but it may be that way every where in California. The food was good. The service was good too. I had to sit at the bar because it was so crowded and I didn't want to wait 25 minutes for a seat.