“A bit of gourmet....”

Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Yorba Linda
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I am a displaced Texas gal that was led here by someone suggesting I could get some really good Mexican food. I didn't take into consideration that is was a Cali gal pointing me in the direction of Blue Agave. While I wasn't disappointed, the food was really good, it was a bit gourmet-y for what I was expecting. The portions were smaller than I expected and therefore a teeny bit pricey, but overall it was a pleasant dining experience. The place was really crowded at 5:30 on a Tuesday, so obviously the locals think it is grand! I would go back.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This Tex-Mex restaurant is beautiful! Be sure to stroll around to enjoy the artistry. The menu is creative, and it can be difficult to decide which item to choose! The food is excellent.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Love this place. Need to eat here more often. Great chips and food, clean environment. Some times a little loud in the back room.

1  Thank fusspottt
Reviewed May 28, 2014

When a chain Mexican restaurant won't do, go here. Good flavorful dishes. Good presentation and portion. Good prices for inspired dishes not simply pulled from a steam-table.

They offer early-bird dinner specials from 4-6pm.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food at Blue Agave pretty much tends to be very consistent from visit to visit. On our last visit which occurred on a slow Thursday evening the waitress was working too hard all by herself and forgot to bring one of our drinks until after we were almost completely done with dinner. Since we were on the end of the room it was pretty hard to get her attention since she never came back towards our corner. My biggest disappointment though is with the little cute little square white plates they are serving on today. I really believe that the reason they went with these plates was to serve a lot less food to their customers and save a few bucks while sending them home hungry. Chips and salsa are great, I'll give them that.

1  Thank YorbaLindaTraveler59