“A unique memorable experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of ShangriLlama - MOVED

ShangriLlama
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn about llamas from head to toe at ShangriLlama! Our guides will accompany you on a three-hour Llama Walk along a country trail as you take turns walking each member of the pack: Barack O'Llama, Pajama Llama, Dalai Llama, Como T. Llama and Drama Llama. Halfway through the walk, you'll stop for Llama Lessons at a lovely park. Smiles and laughs are guaranteed. Minimum age is 12.
“A unique memorable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I went on my own and was worried I would feel alone. NOPE. This was a great group of people. So much fun and I learned a ton about llamas. I was in love with each llama by the end of the 3 hour walk. I would do it again and again if I could. The entire experience was amazing. It's such an odd concept, but I loved every minute of it. The llamas are so interesting and Mama Llama gives you a little lesson about llamas with the book she wrote about her llamas and her son. We didn't just take a hike either, we walked around town and people in their cars were taking pictures which was so funny. I can't say enough about the llama walks, I highly recommend this to anyone willing to pay to walk a llama. As they told us, people who are willing to do this all seem to be cut from the same cloth, so you always end up with a great group of people who enhance the experience. We all started with one llama and over the course of the walk switched and walked different llamas so we got to bond with each of them and learn their personalities. I was sad to leave them. I am so glad I did this. The most fun I've had it a long time and I'm going through a rough time in life right now so this was the best medicine.

Visited April 2014

Long Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No Rama-Llama Ding Dongs Here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Heard about this from KTLA and just HAD to go! Made our reservations and Mama Llama was oh-so-accommodating! We arrived and (having done our research), we knew all the llamas by name and sight. We spent some time getting to know them before our walk. The walk was absolutely wonderful and we had a chance to walk each and every one of the llamas to learn their different personality traits. No two are alike! Then we made a stop at the park (for snacks and food) and then Mama Llama went through her book to teach us what we never knew about llamas! Yes, they ARE different than alpacas and very intelligent!! Truly amazing knowledge and we left knowing MUCH more than we ever thought we would about these wonderful creatures! Upon returning from our walk, the llamas had their routine and then we bid adieu to the others in our party. Mama Llama (and her husband as well) were most gracious!! It's a wonderful experience you would never think of having within the city limits! Thank you so much!

Anaheim, California
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

After seeing ShangriLlama on KTLA 5 Morning News, i knew i had to surprise my boyfriend to take him on a Llama Walk, as these are his favorite animals. It was a great experience to walk them to say the least! Mama Llama was a great leader, and not only did we walk llamas, but we also got a fun educational experience out of it too. Our walk was about 4 miles, in which this included trails, streets, side walks, parking lots, you name it we walked em!

If you are looking for an odd, special, and a one of a time experience do it! Its all worth it. Thank you ShangriLlama for bringing this to the OC area.

Huntington Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“For Animal Lovers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

We walked the llamas on Mother's Day! At first, that afternoon was booked. Fortunately there was a cancellation, and Mama Llama was quick to let me know!! It was a beautiful afternoon and a very enjoyable experience! My husband and I arrived first, so we were able to spend a little time with the llamas before we started walking. It was great to be able to walk and feed each llama, and we learned a lot about llamas along the way. Make sure that you get a kiss from Como, my favorite!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ideal activity comes highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Hard to imagine a more uniquely enjoyable experience than hiking across Yorba Linda with Mama Llama and her 5 wonderful charges. These gentle creatures will take your breath away, literally. A bucket list activity for sure.

Visited April 2014