“Great location - Excellent staff.”

Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Yorba Linda
“Great location - Excellent staff.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This location was very clean and had an excellent staff, the rooms were well kept up and we had a pleasant stay. The freeway access and location is perfectly placed with multiple stores and restaurants in walking distance. Will defiantly be back for another stay in the future, thanks again for going out of your way and making my stay perfect.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank mendoza22
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. I am pleased to read the you enjoyed our location, the level of cleanliness at the property and that the staff was so accommodating. We look forward to having you come and stay with us again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Pocatello, Idaho
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I read the other experiences and wonder if I stayed where they had. I was told my third party booking was a reason to expect less of a room; I was booked in a smoking room when I thought this was a non smoking hotel. The fridge was busted and some of our food spoiled. The bed was very hard and my back is hurting. Neighbors were constantly noisy and I complained three different nights; once at 3:00 am. Room smelled of cigerettes. I was told by staff this was due too vetilation and other rooms near being smoking rooms. Breakfast was very limited if not missing. Stayed at extended stay in Boise a week prior and it was about the opposite of this one.

Room Tip: Try next door, you will be happier.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Homeward_Bound_Vet
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. In response to your feedback, I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations, our facility is fully renovated, and most of our rooms do have new mattresses, as well as new refrigerators. I am so sorry that we failed to provide you with one of those rooms. I hope you will give our hotel another chance to prove that your unsatisfactory experience was an exception, and that we will strive to provide you with what you want and more. I invite you to contact me at lyl@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback.

Travelers are raving about these Yorba Linda hotels

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have stayed here multiple times now in the past two years. Sometimes a couple days, sometimes 2 weeks. No matter what time of the year or week, the hotel is always very clean and the great staff always willing to help and make your stay...Comfy & Happy. This location sits right off 91 frwy, so access to Orange, Riverside and LA countys, is your oyster! Location has good parking at "no charge" and close to hotel. WiFi works great and also is "No charge". Room charges very reasonable for Orange County and the area! Great quick breakfast also available in the lobby, at "no Charge"...this too is a great little perk. Great coffee! Restaurants, fast food and shopping within walking distance. Which is great.This location has kinda become my home away from home. Connie is great and any issues I have during my stay, faxing, printing, new towels,TP,, almost anything,,, she is always helps me and my college age son(Reason for visits) with a smile! All staff is great,,they have become my O'hana while away from my home in Hawaii.
Mahalo ESA - Yorba Linda! See you again Soon!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoy our hotel and that our staff takes good care of you during your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America in Yorba Linda to be your home away from home. We look forward to your next visit with us.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed February 7, 2013

stayed here for three days..their service was the best, everything looked so clean and neat from the outside and inside too even my room was perfect, comfortable bed, good selection on their tv channel. Their staff were so friendly and very helpful plus their affordable prices compare to other hotels around the area. Closer to the 91 freeway and their take and go breakfast was very good. Gosh i wish i can stay for a whole week but only 3 days. Definitely stay here for more meetings coming up next month. ITS THE BEST HOTEL AND THANKS TO EXTENDED STAY YORBA LINDA FOR YOUR GREAT SERVICE

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we made you feel at home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Evanston, Wyoming
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This hotel is ALMOST perfect. It doesn't have a pool, if that's a deal-killer to you. Also, during my stay, they had just started to experiment with offering a continental breakfast and the pre-packaged muffins, coffee, and juice were certainly not as good as other hotel offerings. However, the rooms and beds were comfortable, quiet, the staff very helpful (despite changing my reservation three times), the surrounding area safe with many restaurant and shopping choices. Mostly, though, the price was so much better than the surrounding hotels that you can walk up the street (or drive) to your nearest Denny's and have a grand slam breakfast with your savings. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Additional discounts for AAA members!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RockyMtnReviewer
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

As an extended stay hotel, I assumed they would supply bathroom products like shampoo...not only no shampoo but no hair dryer either. I had to go to the front desk & request these items. A friend stayed in another room & had the same problem. The room was clean but other than that, I can't say anything positive about my stay. There is another hotel just up the street...stay there & avoid this hotel.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that we failed to let you know that we have those items at the desk if needed. I am training the front desk staff to ensure that our guests are well informed to make sure this does not happen again in the future. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I hope that you will contact me directly, at lyl@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed here this past weekend with a friend, and boy were we disappointed!! Everything looked very nice from the outside, lobby looks great, but that was where it ended. There was only one guy helping guests with their needs in the lobby, took far too long to check in. We were told our room STILL wasn't ready even though it was 45 minutes past 3, which was our designated check in time.
No where on the site we booked from said anything about pets being allowed, and on top of that, the entire hotel ABSOLUTELY REEKS of stale cigarettes (when it stated on the website the hotel is non-smoking!!!) It is absolutely the most disgusting thing I've ever encountered. Days later and the smell is still burned into my nose.
On the plus side the staff was generally quite friendly and the maid service spoke great English and were very pleasant.
Beds were fairly firm, but obviously for the price I didn't expect anything luxury.
Overall very disappointed with this hotel and would not advise anyone to stay here.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Kayasc
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Orange County - Yorba Linda. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory. As this hotel’s manager, I challenge our staff to continually improve the experience of our guests, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the courteous professionalism of our staff. Unfortunately, in your situation, it is clear that we completely unsuccessful in several aspects of your stay. Given our belief that guests like you are our most valuable asset, this failure is particularly troubling. Your review has caused us to take a serious look at the systems we have in place to handle our day to day operations and we will be making modifications as appropriate. It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again for taking so long to check you in and also the freshness of the hotel throughout your stay. I will assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one. I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels brand location in the future."
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yorba Linda
Anaheim Hills Inn & Suites
Anaheim Hills Inn & Suites
#94 of 118 in Anaheim
Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda? Share your experiences!