“Great stay, great value, GREAT Hotel!”

Ayres Suites Yorba Linda
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Yorba Linda
GreenLeadersGold level
Elgin, Illinois
“Great stay, great value, GREAT Hotel!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The staff was awesome and helpful upon checking in! This is the first time I traveled alone for business and this hotel made me feel safe and comfortable. I slept great the 3 nights I stayed and overall I'm very pleased with my stay. I would stay again in an Ayres Hotel if I'm back in Southern California again.

Room Tip: The view from the north facing rooms are beautiful!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was the first time my boyfriend and I had booked our stay at the Ayres Hotel chain. As I'm sure you know (assuming you're traveled), opting to stay in a hotel that you're not at all familiar with can go either way: horribly tragic or blissfully satisfying. So it goes without saying that we were somewhat apprehensive about this relatively unknown venue. however, after reading several positive reviews, and discovering their high "star ratings" on nearly every hotel-booking website, we felt more confident in our decision. Not to mention, the hotel was having an amazing "special" that we just couldn't pass up: A King Suite (total upgrade) for 3 nights, free parking, free breakfast, daily managers reception with appetizers and beverages (complementary), and WiFi access INSIDE the Suite (most hotels apply a surcharge, and only offer access in the lobby area). We arrived exhausted from a 5 hour drive (NorCal to SoCal), but were immediately rejuvenated as we entered the hotel. It was so beautiful, the staff was extremely helpful, and our room was absolutely spectacular. The European charm that the Ayres Hotels are known for (as I learned upon my stay) is understated yet elegant. The small touches - found throughout our room and the building itself - add character to every corner of the hotel. The breakfast was absolutely amazing - a nice change from the continental breakfasts of scones and donuts. Also, they continue to serve breakfast until 9am - that's almost unheard of! A hotel NOT serving breakfast at the crack of dawn?? Hotel guests actually being able to sleep in?? Imagine that. Each day was more relaxing and enjoyable than the one before, and I will ABSOLUTELY be going back to this fabulous venue! Thanks Ayres Suites Yorba Linda.

• Stayed August 2013
Friendswood, Texas
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I've been to this hotel several times over the past 3 years. The staff is always super nice and helpful. It is clean. The only reason I can't give it the full five stars is that I have to bring my own shampoo and conditioner which means checking a bag...they do provide an all-in-one but it dries my hair too much.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Burlingame, California
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were in Yorba Linda for a wedding and the Ayres Suites was one of the recommended hotels. We were very pleased with our stay! The rooms were large, quiet, clean and very comfortable. We slept great both nights--something that doesn't always happen when travelling. The breakfasts were included and were great--something for everyone's taste. We ate outside on the patio which was really pleasant. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

EXCELLENT VALUE FOR QUALITY OF OVERALL EXPERIENCE.
My family and I had a great vacation stay. We have stayed in several 4 star hotels which were less enjoyable than this property. Quiet, friendly staff, very nice decor, larger than avg rooms with fridge, micro and wet bar standard. CLEAN-CLEAN-CLEAN, quality bedding, pillows and towels. FULL BRKFST BUFFET INCLUDED.
This was a real treat. 6a-9a. It was as good as going to a brkfst restaurant. Saved us $50 daily vs dining out with fam of 4. Property located off of freeway, so 1 side facing freeway. We were on other side with decent view.
Avg pool with nice temp. Did not use good sized jacuzzi.
We will gladly stay here again and look frwrd to trying other Ayres properties. Hope was helpful to u.

• Stayed August 2013
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Yorba Linda, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Hi Tswartz1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about your experience at our hotel and for the 5 star review. It is truly a delight to see that our accommodations exceeded your expectations compared to previous 4 star hotel stays. I am glad you thought the hotel was clean and a good value, especially in the case of the complimentary American Breakfast Buffet. We do hope you will visit again soon and thank you for the compliments!

Stephanie Rench
El Cajon, California
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed at an Ayers in Laguna Beach last year so this year when I saw there was an Ayers in Yorba Linda I (we) jumped at the chance to stay with this wonderful "chain" again!
Rooms are elegant but not overstated, CLEAN, quiet and also important to us since we have a very nice comfortable bed at home, the bed is SO comfortable I slept like a baby. Who can say that when staying at most hotels? The breakfast with cooked to order eggs and all the goodies to go with them was wonderful. Price, well you won't get ripped off here. Front desk staff was so very nice gave us recommendation on restaurant-the best prime rib we've ever eaten-just minutes away. Take your bikes, there's a bike route near by (staff will tell you where) and a park that is so beautiful to ride in. I could rave on but I think you get the idea. Will always look for an Ayers when we travel. We had a wonderful 43 wedding anniversary!

Hi Dianna,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel. We do our utmost to provide the most comfortable accommodations and warmest service to each and every guest; we are so thrilled to learn that we met that goal with you. I am so pleased to see that you found your Ayres Dream Sleeper Mattress comfortable and your room clean and quiet. Thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate your 43rd wedding anniversary and congratulations! We hope to see you again soon.

Stephanie Rench
eastvale
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was our our first time at the Ayres- and it was perfect - thank you !!! The best compliment we can give you is to be loyal customers - so when we sneak away for a few days off - were coming to your location- tens across the board - see you real soon ...

Room Tip: bring a portable dvd player if you want to watch a movie or listen to your personalized music .
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yorba Linda
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North
Anaheim Hills Inn & Suites
Anaheim Hills Inn & Suites
#99 of 118 in Anaheim

Been to Ayres Suites Yorba Linda? Share your experiences!