“No complaints”

Ayres Suites Yorba Linda
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Yorba Linda
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 17, 2012

This hotel is well reviewed. Here is just another one saying, excellent. Clean friendly comfy upscale modern, quiet. Delicious breakfast. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and am glad I did this time.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Kaibacha
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Yorba Linda, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Dear Kaibacha -

It was an absolute pleasure having you as a guest. Thank you for taking the time to tell fellow travelers about the Ayres Suites Yorba Linda. I am so pleased to hear the accommodations, complimentary breakfast, and service were all to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Safe travels,

Stephanie Rench

There are newer reviews for Ayres Suites Yorba Linda

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Beautiful lobby! Hotel looks new wonderful rooms . Great breakfast love that they are near a sprouts store would stay longer if I could

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Travelbignow
Reviewed February 4, 2012

This place ranks right up with many others at which we've stayed (Mariott properties, Radissons, Best Westerns). The rooms were beautifully appointed, the front desk folks were super, and it was convenient to a lot of nice restaurants as well as the Nixon Library which we came to visit.

I highly recommend it for value and "nice-ness".

Room Tip: Ask for one on the fourth floor....its the quietest.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank koolbill
Reviewed February 2, 2012

To be fair, I've stayed at Ayres Hotels before and had a great experience. My husband was looking for something close to the Santa Ana Bike Trail, so I was happy to stay here. Initially. I was told that the only room available was 1 bed, plus a sofa bed. I thought: how bad could it be? The answer is BAD. Being the mom, I got the sofa bed... and it was honestly one of the worst night's sleep I've had in the last 20 years. And, truly, I"m not that picky about beds. Maybe kids wouldn't mind, but not adults.

I bring this up only because it seemed as if this is a favorite hotel spot on the 'weekend sports teams' circuit: there was a girls soccer team on the weekend we were there... and the front desk confirmed this. This means that on the weekends, it's going to be difficult to get a room with 2 beds. If you need 2 beds and they offer you a sofa bed...run!

Otherwise, it's convenient. Right off the 91 Riverside Fwy. at Weir Canyon. In a big shopping complex, with a Costco, Olive Garden, Bed/Bath, places like that. We ate at Rosine's Mediterranean Cafe on Weir Cyn Road and had a fabulous meal at a great price.. almost made me forget my aching back!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank miznina
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Yorba Linda, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2012

Dear Miznina -

Thank you very much for your review of Ayres Suites Yorba Linda and for your continued patronage to our sister hotels. I am so sorry that your sleep with us was not as restful as it should have been. Our Quality Assurance department is constantly reviewing and replacing mattresses on both our beds and sofa beds that are found to be incompatible with the very high standards we set for our bedding. I will immediately share these comments with the team as we know that sleep is of the utmost importance when staying in a hotel, and it is our goal to ensure adequate levels of rest and relaxation for all guests.

I truly hope that you will return to the hotel and give us the opportunity to make your next stay remarkable. Thank you again for your review.

Safe travels,

Stephanie Rench
Yorba Linda

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I love the bed and pillows, very comfy. The staff is friendly and helpful. I do agree that a change in breakfast choices each day would be nice. I was happy to see French Toast on our second morning there. I wish we had Ayres in Northern California!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I initially got a good impression from the warm welcome of the front desk staff. But on my last day I asked for their shuttle service to the lincoln library, and was told they'd call back but never did. I can't imagine staying here longer than 4 days and being offered the same breafast choices everyday.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank docdebby
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We love staying at the Ayres Suites Yorba Linda. The hotel is top notch in every way--from the cozy lobby area, European decor, the beautifully framed paintings and fine furniture to the spacious suites with comfortable beds, coffee service, microwave, and refrigerator. The hotel also serves a wonderful hot breakfast every morning in their cafe and also serve wine, beer and snacks from 5-7:00 p.m. in their lobby area. In addition, there are several restaurants nearby, some within walking distance. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and treat you like "family." We travel a lot and always look forward to our stays at Ayres hotels....we wish there were more of them--especially in San Diego and L.A. county! The Ayres Yorba Linda will definitely exceed all your expectations!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North
Anaheim Hills Inn & Suites
Anaheim Hills Inn & Suites
#105 of 118 in Anaheim

Been to Ayres Suites Yorba Linda? Share your experiences!