Ayres Suites Yorba Linda
$82
Fairfield Inn
$111
Travelocity
Motel 6 Orange - Anaheim(Orange)(Great Value!)
$80
$144
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$85
All reviewsel toritonixon libraryjacuzzi tubwafflesstay there againrooms are largeking suitemorning breakfastbed and pillowsorange countywonderful staynice breakfastfree breakfast isrefrigerator and microwavehot breakfastfitness centerhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2011

The accomodations are upscale yet priced reasonably. The rooms are large and spacious. The breakfast buffet was estraordinary with at least four fresh cooked (hot) entrees and fresh cut fruit (not the canned stuff with preservatives). The pool and spa were clean and inviting and the fitness room was equipped well. The only problem I had was wireless internet speed and consistency and since I had no critical business to tend to, this didn't deserve a formal complaint. I truly enjoyed my four night stay at Ayres Suites in Yorba Linda, CA.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back (N.) side have a nice view of the mountains and frequent train passing throught the valley, the gazebo, pool & spa.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at the Yorba Linda Ayers Suites on numerous occasions in 2010 and 2011 and every visit has been enjoyable. The property inside and out is kept clean and in the best of repair at all times. If we have advised of a burnt out light bulb and a peice of loose weatherstripping on the automatic front doors to the Hotel, our report was acted on very quickly and in such a friendly manner.
The location of this Ayers is supberb, whether you want to visit Disneyland, South Coast Plaza, or Fashion Island in Orange County, the trip to each will be easy.
My husband and I especially enjoyed the FRESH breakfast included in the room price. Fresh eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, coffee, milk juice are just a few of the offerings.
Love the bed! And just in case you are in the market for a new mattress, come stay here and try this one. We loved it and slept peacefully.
I do not work for Ayers just in case you are wondering. Its' just, for lthis price point, this is a great place to stay. You won't be disappointed. I have nothing negative to state. :)

Room Tip: Just tell the attendant that is booking what you wish for in a room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We stayed at this hotel in August 2010 with our two teenagers for family vacation. This is an awesome hotel that is family friendly! The rooms are large, clean and the beds are very comfortable. Our room had a kitchenette area for snacks, fridge items etc. The full hot breakfast in the mornings is just amazing - I have never seen this at any hotel I've stayed at before. The pool area is also very nice. Tons of easy free parking around the hotel (park in back where its quieter). And there are some good restaurants on site including an awesome Mexican restaurant and an Olive Garden. The hotel is close to Anaheim Stadium and Disneyland - takes maybe about 10 minutes by car. However, be warned that the freeway in front of the hotel is always very busy 7 days a week so there is a bit of noise (ask for a room on the north side of the hotel) and the freeway is hard to merge on to. Other than that I cannot think of a single negative. HIGHLY recommended if you are in the area!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2011

Have tried other hotels in Yorba Linda. None compare. The service was friendly and went out of their way to help us. The lobby is beautiful and clean. The whole building is smoke-free which we love. Rooms were large, clean, modern and the beds were very cozy. Felt like we were at a spa facility. Then you get to wake up to a SUPERB breakfast buffy all included in your price. You can't go wrong!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank kwbako
Reviewed May 14, 2011

The room was excellent, the staff extremely attentive, breakfast was delicious, and the convenience of the proximity to my brother's home was very much appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo