Review Highlights
Eddie's World made the drive a litte more interesting

Stopped to get gas and stretch the legs on the way to Las Vegas. Very large with a varied and cool... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
st25w
Paris, France
Interesting Place

Yes, as others have said , it's pricey. Lots of junk food and stuffed animals, but the restrooms... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $140.00
from $189.00
from $25.95
More Info
All reviews stuffed animals cheapest gas sushi men's restroom gas station ice cream rest stop great place to take a break las vegas peet's coffee dark chocolate fresh food build your own rows and rows rest rooms huge selection halfway point
Reviewed January 28, 2019

I was visiting Yermo and saw signs for EDDIE WORLD--the cheapest gas and cleanest restrooms. A friend had mentioned it so I decided to stop.
Not sure about the cheapest gas since I paid 80 cents a gallon less in Barstow a few miles away. There were rows and rows of snacks but I thought everything was overpriced. There were burger, pizza and ice cream places and rows of toys and collectibles to please kids of all ages.
I'm sure the prices match any rest stop locations. You are paying for the convience though a stop in Barstow will get you better prices.

The men's restroom was super clean and there was a video screen to interact with the urinal. I scored 9 but I have no idea what that all means. Fun place to stop just for a look.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Not the cheapest gas (go to food 4 less), terrible food (they cater to tourists who will never come back a second time) our food took forever and was cold and lifeless, noisy beyond belief, bathrooms were dirty, no attendants like advertised, no paper towels and air dryers that don’t work other than to make a lot of noise. Just a bunch of lies on their website. Skip this place unless you want overrated overpriced candy and stuffed animals.

Reviewed December 27, 2018

Ordered 3 chicken nuggets and fries meal and biscuit. After 20 minutes I asked about when it would be ready. She checked and said, it was coming up. Another 5 minutes before brought out. No biscuit. Asked about it. Guy went to back and another couple minutes returned with a broken biscuit and shoved it in the open box. Asked for napkins. Rudely told they were on the tables. We had ordered our food to go so we had no reason to go to the table area. Also, the order wasn't boxed to go. Very disappointing.

Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

I think we've found our one stop shop when we are heading to or from Vegas. This place has it all, so it's a nice spot to stop and stretch you legs.
The inside of this place is pretty freakin huge. If you are looking for a snack, your options are almost limitless. From nuts to beef jerky, there's a crazy huge amount of items to choose from. The beef jerky stand was very cool, and you can try free samples of the offerings. They have a Carolina reaper beef jerky, which I could only imagine how hot that thing is. There are also some not so usual types, like the Mako shark, alligator, python, salmon.
If you need coffee for the long drive, they have Peets coffee. If you are hungry, they have a grill. If you want a cold treat, they have ice cream.
There's also a very large array of stuffed animals, selection of toys, and even funko pops.
They have a very cool LA Lakers tribute wall with some cool memorabilia.
One thing my wife and I noticed was the super clean bathrooms.
There are also quite a few gas pumps if you need to fill up.
This place has everything, which makes for a very nice rest stop.

Reviewed November 14, 2018

This is place that is full of candy of all sorts. There are also nuts, clean bathrooms, fresh food and excellent beef jerky.

Did I mention a ton of stuffed animals? Pretty much almost any type of animal you are seeking, it is here. I ended up with a cow. Because it was the cutest cow I ever saw. I could have ended up with one of several dog breeds or a sea lion or a moose.

It was one of the funnest stops I have been on when on a road trip.

Date of experience: November 2018