TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First it is to say thanks to the owners to maintain such a nice place... I felt like time traveling into the 50th... the food was very good I had the meatloaf and my partner the steak... big servings! Service is very friendly as fast. A must stop in the way!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,791)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is decorated throughout with fifties and movie memorabilia. The menu items have fun names and are plentiful and delicious. There is a great gift shop also with fifties and movie items available for sale. It is conveniently located next to I-15 not far from where I-40 joins I-15. We have stopped a couple times on our way across California and would again if our schedule takes us by there at meal time.

Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

Nice little place to eat with friendly staff and great food. Really cheap as well. Nice souvenir shop to go to on your way out with cool stuff. Would recommend. Our waitress Jerrie-Lynn was really nice and friendly.

Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

We went to Peggy Sues and we honestly had the best burger we have ever eaten! No other words is necessary!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed September 13, 2019

We have to stop and eat here whenever we drive through Yermo. The servers are always friendly and the food is good. I love places with history and this spot is loaded with it.