“Great Place to Dine!”

Blue Ridge Inn
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Wrightwood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We lived in Wrightwood years ago and would go to the Blue Ridge for special events. We were there for for Mountaineer Days this year and had dinner there on Saturday night. It was just as great as I remember. The steak was wonderful and the Spinach Salad was so YUMMY!

1  Thank TexasBarb44

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Love this place! Great food, drink, service! Beautiful dinning & lovely low-lighting. When dinning, this makes fir a special, romantic evening for dinning with the special person in your life. Menu has been the same since I moved here 9 yrs ago. They serve meat, chicken, seafood, pasta dish & salads. They still make the most delicious baked breads & sweet breads, served before your dinner arrives with the delicious real butter squares on the side. I feel very special when I eat here. The table is set beautifully. As always, I have the most fun eating at Blue Ridge Inn. I think the name suits it beautifully. They also have a nice bar for those who want to visit for a cocktail. They serve appetizers as well.

2  Thank SC6333_1055
Reviewed April 21, 2012

This is the village "fine dinning". Spinach Salad is crisp ... Shrimp Cocktail is a must .. Cherry pie with a scoop of ice cream .. yum !!
You won't be disappointed .. go !!! :O

1  Thank WrightwoodRose
Reviewed February 27, 2012

My husband and I eat here often and the food and service is always outstanding.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Great menu...lots of choices, but beef is what they seem to be known for. Prime Rib was perfect! Wine list was a bit thin, but the bartender makes alot of old time drinks,which was alot of fun