“Very nice, polite, and friendly.”
Review of Grizzly Cafe

Grizzly Cafe
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Wrightwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Stopped for breakfast today. Food was great, service was friendly and attentive to all our requests. Kept our coffee cups full and quickly responded to all questions. You might feel like you are being watched, but the moose is only keeping a friendly eye on you.

1  Thank Steven5959

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Traveling hwy 138 after a day exploring the historic Ridge Route near Gorman, we decided to stop for dinner. Checked Tripadvisor for restaurants near Wrightwood and found Grizzly Cafe rated as #1 of 12 in Wrigntwood and thought we would give it a try. What a winner! We both had the Thu night special of prime rib for $15.99 with all the fixings. I had potato cheese soup (amazing), baked potato and it came with fresh carrots, asparagus, fresh fruit and garlic bread. The prime rib was some of the best I have had at MUCH more expensive restaurants. Overall a great meal in a nice restaurant at a bargain price.

Definitely will return here and would highly recommend the Grizzly Cafe to everyone. Portions are plentiful so come hungry.

1  Thank jim p
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have a cabin in Wrightwood and go up 3 times a month. I can almost not drive by without seeing what is new in the gift shop and ordering the home made hot potato chips. Almost no one does these! Those with a bowl of chili and I am set for the day. The atmosphere is very thematic to let you know you are in the mountains. And yes, the moose head turns from side to side.
I hate shopping but often delight in finding just the piece I want to present as a gift and the prices are good. I am not a retail shopper, and this shop has not jacked the prices for tourists. Conveniently located on Hwy. 2 with ample parking.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Wife and I routinely visit the Grizzly Cafe for a Friday night meal. Food is always good to excellent, servers cheerful and efficient. Recommend as a place to eat.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We stopped in after the Zipline tour before getting on the road home. Loved the rustic decor. Our waiter was very friendly and service was good. I ordered the fish and chips appetizer as a meal since we were too early for the dinner specials. The batter dipped fish portions were big thick chunks of fish and more fries than I could eat. I only wish we had room left for dessert. I would go back again if I'm ever back there. Too many things on the menu that I wanted to try.

1  Thank Lisa P